Kids' bed with desk Wickey CrAzY Island
The beach hut Wickey CrAzY Island with its imposing wooden roof is located under a large palm tree directly on the beach. The small islander is up early today. A little sleepy, he opens the shutters and lets in the warm rays of the sun. A look through the periscope reveals: Not a single cloud in the sky! Perfect weather for a treasure hunt.
As the sun sets, the bold hero returns to his hideout. There he hides the treasure and the precious map between two books on the shelf. Afterwards, he sits down at his desk and writes down the adventure in his diary. With his last of his strength he swings over the ladder into his loft bed. By the time the moon rises, he is already fast asleep.
Sweet dreams, Wickey!
Note: If you like our colour suggestions, you will find the RAL colour codes used by us in the picture gallery.
- Wickey CrAzY-Series
- Nordic pine/spruce
- Natural and untreated wood
- Solid wooden boards 18x120 mm
- Solid standing beams 58x58 mm
- Mattress surface 200x90x12 cm
- Quality and safety tested
- Mirrored assembly possible
Content of delivery
- Solid 18 mm slatted bed base
- CrAzY wooden roof
- Ladder slanted
- 2 Handles
- Window shutters
- Detachable desk
- Wickey sticker
- All screws included
- Detailed assembly instructions
- Duvet cover, pillows, mattress and chair not included
Not recommended for children under 6 years of age
For domestic use only
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The specified guarantee applies to all wooden parts. Additional information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its assertion can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Please note: We do not ship to any British Islands nor to the north of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland & Northern Ireland
Bigger packages such as climbing frames and swings will be shipped by a shipping agency. The delivery takes place ex curb after telephone contact to schedule a delivery-date. Usually the freight will be unloaded by a lift truck. In exceptional cases the freight needs to be unloaded by hand in which we would highly appreciate your assistance.