Children's bed with roof Wickey CrAzY Jelly
With a gentle splash the submarine Wickey CrAzY Jelly plunges into the shallow waves of the ocean of dreams. The underwater shop is the first stop below the surface. Here the captain buys a new logbook to record all their adventures. Skilfully the captain guides the submarine around swaying aquatic plants. The astonished crew press their noses up against the large window in the side wall.
A hundred colourful jellyfish waft weightlessly through the water. According to legend their bubbles are full of wonderful dreams! Using the crane, the crew collect an entire Multiloop crammed with dream bubbles. In the evening they scamper yawning to the submarine's top deck. They whisper softly until the gentle murmur of the ocean soon lulls them to sleep.
Sweet dreams, Wickey!
- Wickey CrAzY-Series
- Nordic pine/spruce
- Natural and untreated wood
- Solid wooden boards 18x120 mm
- Main support beams 58x58 mm
- Mattress area 200x90x12 cm
- Quality and safety tested
- Mirrored assembly possible
- Fantasy tarpaulin to paint on, washable
- Cut the Multi-Loop hanging bag as desired
- Fantasy tarpaulin and sticker film can be cut according to the design
Content of delivery
- Timber package with posts and pre-drilled boards
- Solid 18 mm slatted bed base
- CrAzY shop
- CrAzY roof
- Climbing ladder
- Wall with window
- Ship's steering wheel
- Toy telephone
- Hoist system
- Handles with rope design
- Pull-up handles made of rope
- Sticker film
- All screws included
- Detailed assembly instructions
- Duvet cover, pillows, mattress and box not included
Not recommended for children under 6 years of age
For domestic use only
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The specified guarantee applies to all wooden parts. Additional information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its assertion can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Please note: We do not ship to any British Islands nor to the north of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland & Northern Ireland
Bigger packages such as climbing frames and swings will be shipped by a shipping agency. The delivery takes place ex curb after telephone contact to schedule a delivery-date. Usually the freight will be unloaded by a lift truck. In exceptional cases the freight needs to be unloaded by hand in which we would highly appreciate your assistance.