- Garden and Outdoor
- Garden furniture and toys
- Gazebos and pergolas
- Pavilions, summerhouses and arbours
- Log Cabin BundleDuck 6m x 4m - Integrated Storage
Log Cabin BundleDuck 6m x 4m - Integrated Storage Room Garden Office Home Studio Summerhouse Shed 45mm Walls Double Glazed and Roof Felt
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- At home between 17/3/2021 and 31/3/2021 for any order placed before 6 PM (Free shipping)
This multi-room log cabin features a storage area with its own separate access door. Our log cabins have a specification better than any competitor. This cabin has doors with a secure 4-point locking system, Larger Purlins for extra roof strength, and large windows with unique Dunster House Domestic Hinges and Multi-Point Locking. Unlike competitors, our thick Tongue & Groove floors and Pressure Treated Bearers are included in the price. All this on top of the Premium Features of Spruce timber and Double Glazed Toughened Glass.
Integrated Storage Room with Separate Access
Tall Doors with 1.88m (6'2”) Walkthrough Height
Industry Leading 4-Point Locking System on Door
Unique Friction-Stay Windows with Multi-Point Lock
Pressure Treated Floor Bearers to protect against rot and insect infestation (10 year Guarantee)
Tongue & Groove Floor Included
Double Glazed Toughened Glass
Roof Felt Included
Dunster House Ltd. – Over 25 Years Of Supplying Quality Products
External Width/Depth: 5.90m (19' 4") / 3.80m (12' 5")
Ridge Height: 2.48m (8' 1")
Roof Style: Pent
Door Height (Including Frame): 2.02m (6' 7")
Door Walkthrough Height/Width: 1.88m (6' 2") / 1.10m (3' 7")
Side Door Walkthrough Height/Width: 1.88m (6' 2") / 0.74m (5' 8")
Internal Eaves Height Front/Back: 2.33m (7' 7") / 2.18m (7' 1")
Main Room Internal Width/Depth: 3.77m (12'4") / 3.58m (11'8")
Main Room Internal Area (m2): 13.50m2
Store Room Internal Width/Depth: 1.86m (6' 1") / 3.58m (11' 8")
Store Room Internal Area (m2): 6.67m2
Wall Thickness: 45mm
Wall U-Value: 1.93W/m2K
Floor Thickness: 19mm Tongue & Groove
Roof Thickness: 19mm Tongue & Groove
Windows: 1 Opening 24mm Double Glazed with 4mm Toughened Glass
Window Opening Size: 0.74m x 1.41m (2' 5" x 4' 7")
Window Locking System: Multi-Point with Mushroom-Headed Espagnolettes
Door Locking System: Industry Leading 4-Point Lock - 2 Cams, Latch & Hook Bolt
Adjustable Storm Braces: Included
Ventilation: 2 Plastic Vents Included
Roof Covering: Roof Felt
Floor Bearers: Pressure Treated Timber with 10 Year Guarantee against Rot and Insect Infestation
Wall Timber: 100% Slow-Grown White Spruce
DIY Assembly: All Fixings & Instructions Included
(Any other items shown for illustration purposes are not included)
Shipped From UK With FREE DELIVERY* to mainland England & Wales.
Installation - We do not offer installation. All our garden buildings have been designed for the DIY market and supplied with full pictorial instructions.
Natural Timber Properties - Despite the care we take in selecting the very best Timber available, it can still be unpredictable as its very nature is to be porous and swell up when it gets wet. Any wooden product will do this throughout its life, but there are a few things you can do to help limit this movement:
1. Water Repellent Treatment - We would recommend that you use an appropriate water repellent treatment. This helps minimise the amount of moisture that the timber can absorb and thus minimises the risk of any major movement. (Please note: water repellent treatment is not the same as pressure treatment)
2. Ventilation - 2 Plastic Vents are included which keep your timber building ventilated and to allow any moisture to evaporate. This is especially important if you plan to cover up your floorboards with something (double-check with an expert, that the material is suitable to do so), as moisture can become trapped between layers of non-breathable materials, leading to floors becoming rotten.
3. Regular Seasonal Maintenance - Whether you opt to build your product yourself, don't be afraid to tighten the odd bolt here and there. Your product is a long term investment, so it's only right to give it some love and care from time to time. Make sure that it's properly treated before the rainy months, and that you make adjustments to doors and window frames when needed.
Foundation - We recommend a flat, level concrete base with an allowance of at least 100mm on each side. e.g. A 4m by 3m building would have a base of 4.2m by 3.2m.
45mm Untreated Interlocking Logs - We only use full lengths of engineered precision cut and routed tongue and groove timber in our log cabins. These logs are planed, leaving you with a smooth finish and a more aesthetically pleasing and stronger product. Other companies are happy to provide you with rough offcuts, glued and finger-jointed together, creating a weakened cabin and an off-putting appearance.
No Bespoke Sizes - All our products are sold as advertised and we don't do bespoke sizes. Our cabin models come in different sizes you can choose from. This allows us to ensure consistent quality of our products and precise cuts made by our machines.
Delivery Service - All of our products are delivered using our own fleet of vehicles, not sub-contractors. Our deliveries take place Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 7:00 pm. Please find more information on how your delivery will be carried out on our website and in your order confirmation.
Due to the unprecedented circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak we are unable to deliver to Scotland, and a number of other postcodes until further notice. This is due to the issues surrounding accommodation and hospitality services for our drivers. We are doing our best to support our customers during this difficult time and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Postcodes affected include SA, TR, PL, TQ6, 7, 8 & 9. EX20, 21, 22, 23, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, & 39. LD2, 3, 4 & 5.
Please provide a telephone number to enable us to contact you to arrange a delivery date, as all deliveries must be booked in.
- Width1.88 m
- Height2.48 m
- Surface area6.67 m²
- ManoMano ReferenceME12343929