Mains Powered UltraDIAL 3G GSM Shed Alarm Kit - No SIM Card Thank You [007-2530]
In stockView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Uh oh…it's not possible to order less than 1 unit of this product.
Sorry, you can only order up to 10 units of this product!
Secure payment by debit or credit card
Sold by: Ultra Secure - 98 sales
- Standard delivery in 2 to 4 working days (Free delivery)
Delivery to the British Isles only (UK, Jersey and Guernsey)
Sold by: Ultra Secure
Mains powered UltraDIAL 3G GSM Shed Alarm, designed to help protect your Shed or Workshop, when triggered it will activate up to 4 Sirens together with secretly contacting key-holders by Phone & Text.
The Covert GSM UltraDIAL is supplied with a 3-pin Power supply and battery backup, the Wireless accessories are all battery powered making them very easy and quick to Fit.
- 1 x UltraDIAL GSM Alarm Control Panel (designed to silently contact owners by Phone & Text if triggered).
- 1 x Wireless BT PIR (with a built in Siren).
- 1 x Magnetic Door Contact (with a built in optional Siren and can be used with the keypad or Remote Controls).
- 1 x External Wireless Siren (this can be positioned up to 50 metres away).
- 1 x Indoor Siren.
- 2 x Remote Controls (designed to Arm & Disarm the complete Alarm System).
- 1 x Shed Alarm Warning Window Sticker.
How it Works:
Fit a standard size SIM Card (we can offer the Roaming SIM Card) into the UltraDIAL and carry out some very simple programming (manual supplied or see video tab), and decide on a covert location to fit it.
- The External Wireless Siren can be fitted onto a building up to 50 metres away.
- The Internal Wireless Siren can be fitted into a hard to reach location in the building.
- The Wireless Magnetic Contact is fitted onto a Door & Door Frame with double sided tape & screws supplied.
- The Wireless BT PIR would normally be fitted into the corner of the Shed using two screws supplied.
The complete Alarm System is Armed & Disarmed using either Remote Control (supplied) from up to 100 metres away or by using the small keypad on the Magnetic Door Contact (useful if you have forgotten the remote controls).
If triggered the Alarm will activate up to 4 Sirens and will also contact up to three key-holders by Phone & Text (either can be turned off if preferred).
All batteries are supplied for the Alarm Kit.
A very simple and affordable GSM Wireless Shed Alarm Kit !!
Wireless Door & Window Contact:
The Magnetic Contacts would be fitted onto the Door/Window with the Magnet being fitted onto the frame, when the Door/Window is closed both parts would ideally be within 5 mm of each other (for some installations you may choose to install the two components in the opposite way). When the Door/Window is opened, the Contact will send a Wireless signal up to 100 metres to the UltraDIAL Alarm.
The PIR has a built in 130 Decibel Siren will sound for 60 seconds when activated, but still remain fully armed (so will trigger again if the intruder is still present or re-enters the building.
It has a 30 second exit delay (plenty of time to leave the building and lock up) and a 5 second entry delay (normally disarmed from outside the building before entering).
It has a 8 metre distance, 120 degrees horizontal & 90 degrees vertical detection pattern and is powered by 3 x AA batteries (supplied).
The Wireless Door & Window Contact has a host of features including:
- Built in Keypad (can be used to Arm & Disarm).
- Can be Armed & Disarmed by the Remote Controls in the kits.
- Optional built in 130 decibel Siren (can be turned off) operates for 30 seconds.
- Optional Door left Open 'Beep' mode (whilst in disarm mode).
- Optional Door left Open 'Alarm' mode (whilst in Armed state).
- Optional Door Open & Close 'Test' mode (30 second reset time).
- Easy to Fit Magnet.
- It can also be used as a stand-alone Alarm.
It is supplied in two parts, one is the Wireless Switch and the other is a Magnet, both parts would be fitted onto the Door/Window & Frame in such a position that when closed both parts are nearly touching.
External Solar Siren:
The External Wireless Siren comes supplied with a built in lithium battery which is charged and maintained by the solar panel, however you can choose to fit alkaline batteries inside the Siren should you want to fit it inside or in a shady location.
The Internal Wireless Siren is powered by 2 x AA Batteries and is easy to fit into a location hard to reach by any Intruder. It can be located up to 100 metres (line of sight) away from the UltraDIAL, which equates to around 40 - 50 metres in most applications.
Additional Detectors & Sirens:
If you want to expand the Alarm, you can add the additional Detectors to it as shown below:
- Wireless Door Contacts (007-0260).
- UltraPIR set to Silent and not using the SIM Card function (007-1150).
- UltraPIR with Hood set to Silent and not using the SIM Card function (007-1400).
- Pressure Mat (007-0640).
- Indoor Battery Siren (007-0230).
- Outdoor Solar or Battery Siren & Strobe (007-0221).
- Standard PIR (007-0200).
- Standard PIR with Hood (007-1410).
The wireless operating range of 100 metres (line of sight) between the accessories and the UltraDIAL equates to around 40 - 50 metres in many applications, which allows various buildings to be protected at the same time, many customers will cover two, three or even four buildings with this Alarm.
Arming & Disarming:
The Alarms are Armed & Disarmed by using the Remote Controls (supplied) from up to 100 metres away, up to 9 Remote Controls can be used with each Alarm.
You can also Arm & Disarm the Alarm via SMS (text message) whilst using the Plug in Transformer. There is a 30 second Exit Delay built into the Alarm for easy use.
The Alarm will contact between 1 & 3 key-holders (depending on how you have chosen to program the alarm) by Telephone & SMS (either can be turned off whilst programming the alarm) when activated.
It will normally take take between 30 - 60 seconds to call the first key-holder when powered by battery, and quicker when powered by a plug in transformer or usb cable (this can vary depending on the mobile phone networks at the time).
You can record a 30 second message into the Alarm, which will be replayed to the key-holders when the Alarm calls them.
The UltraDIAL Alarm is supplied with a 3-pin (2-pin available upon request) Plug in Transformer and 3 x Lithium AA Batteries (which act as a battery backup).
Receiving a Call:
When the Alarm calls the key-holders, there is the choice to:
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and do nothing (the alarm will contact the other key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press # on your telephone (this will disarm the UltraDial and prevent it from calling further key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press * on your telephone (this will prevent it from calling further key-holders, but keep the Alarm fully armed (ready for further activations).
Wired Alarm Detectors:
The UltraDIAL has one momentary volt free Inputs, 1 x N/O or N/C, these can be used with many types of devices, examples listed below:
Normally Open going Closed:
- Water & Flood Sensors.
- Alarm Panel.
- Perimeter Beam.
- Pressure Mat.
- Tilt Switch.
Normally Closed going Open:
- Door Contact.
- Gate Contact.
- Alarm Panel.
- Pressure Mat.
- Tilt Switch.
The UltraDIAL is very easy to program, probably the easiest GSM Alarm to program on the market today by using the small built in keypad, following some very simple instructions.
The UltraDIAL is fully weatherproof and rated at IP66, so can be used in most locations, it is not however designed to be submerged.
The UltraDIAL Alarm will send the primary key-holder a SMS (text message) if the batteries are getting low.
The Alarm can be programmed to send you a status report once a week at 9am, this function can is optional and doesn't have to be used.
Mains Power Failure:
When the Alarm is being powered by an external 5v power supply, it will send the primary key-holder a SMS (text message) in the event of a Power Cut together with another when the power comes back on (provided you also have batteries fitted).
The lid is fitted with 4 x security screws and a tool is supplied as standard.
Due to the fact that we believe this Alarm should be used as a Covert Alarm and hidden safely away from sight and reach whenever possible, we have kept the branding low key.
The Alarm uses a standard size SIM Card (PAYG or Contract), please be careful with some PAYG Contracts as they can remove your outstanding balance at the end of every month even if it hasn't been used, or cancel the Card with no notice if it hasn't been used.
Because of this we do offer a Roaming (M2M) SIM Card for customers purchasing our alarms (at pure cost) because they are designed for use in Alarms, full details of these can be found (HERE), you will see the option of adding a SIM Card next to the Add to Cart Button.
If you purchase your own, you note you do not need Data when asked.
This is a very versatile Security device ideal for many applications designed by Ultra Secure Direct.
If you need advice, please Contact Us !!
- Brand ULTRA SECURE
- Power supply Wireless
- ManoMano Reference ME19523130
- SKU 007-2530