- Anti vibration technology
- LED job light
- Modified operation-mode change lever enables switch from 'Rotation' to 'Hammering' mode and vice-versa without rotating the chuck.
- 3 mode operation: Rotation only / Rotation with hammering / Hammering only
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal.
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Torque limiter
- Double Insulation
- 40 different bit angle settings
- Compact and lightweight design
- Depth stop
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberised soft grip fits your hand perfectly to provide maximum control and comfort.
- Power supplyCordless
- Power800 W
- Volts10.8 V
- Type of fittingSDS
- Weight2.9 kg
- AttributesSpeed regulator
- Released engery2.4 Joule
- ManoMano ReferenceME1300704
About The Brand
Makita, the foremost manufacturer of power tools in the world. With 100 years experience, our products are lauded the world over for both their performance and quality. <br /> Makita has always had the vision that society and global communities should be able to develop for themselves, and future generations. By providing the tools, Makita is ensuring that anything is possible.<br /> Key to Makita's vision is the constant strive for innovation in our technology and our products. From our safety solutions like AVT and dust extraction, through to our Lithium-Ion battery and chargers technology, Makita is at the forefront for new ideas.<br /> Makita manufactures its tools in plants across the globe, from its headquarters in Japan to here, in the UK. Our Telford manufacturing plant is the only full-production facility for power tools in the UK and has been successfully running construction on many of our top line cordless power tools since 1991.