Type of bender
This versatile pipe bender can be used for the precise bending of round pipes, square rods as well as strip steel, making it ideal for daily workshop use. This bender is sturdily constructed. The bender can bend pieces of up to 6 mm thick and 50 mm wide. Supplied with 7 different die rollers, the bender can make unlimited designs, such as U bolts, pipe clamps, handles and more. The extendable lever will increase the pressure you apply to the metal. Thanks to its four pre-drilled holes, the bender can be easily bolted to the floor. It is compact in size and light in weight, suitable for mobile use.
- Overall height: 100 cm
- Base size: 24 x 24 cm (L x W)
- Maximum bending angle: 200 degrees
- Adjustable bending lever: 75 96 cm
- Die rollers : 25, 30, 40, 45, 50, 65, 75 mm
- Suitable for:
- Strip steel - Bending radius: 50 x 6 mm (W x T)
- Strip steel - Sharp bending: 50 x 4 mm (W x T)
- Round steel: 12 mm
- Square steel: 16 x 6 mm (W x T)
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.