Type of bender
Material of the pipe
This universal bender is manufactured for the precise processing of round, flat, angle or square steel in both cold and hot bending. It is robustly constructed, yet compact in size, which makes it ideal for mobile use. This unit has a maximum bending angle of 120 degrees. Accompanied with four plates, unlimited designs can be carried out with high precision. The long bending lever allows force to be applied on the workpiece without much effort. It can be easily mounted onto workbench for stable operation.
- Material: Cast iron
- Number of die plate: 4
- Maximum bending angle: 120 degrees
- Easy and precise operation
- Suitable for:
- Cold bending:
- Flat steel: 100 x 5 mm (W x T)
- Square steel: 16 x 16 mm (L x W)
- Round steel: 18 mm
- Angle steel: 60 x 8 mm (W x T)
- Hot bending:
- Flat steel: 100 x 15 mm (W x T)
- Square steel: 22 x 22 mm (L x W)
- Round steel: 22 mm
- Angle steel: 100 x 12 mm (W x T)
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.