The EV-1-100-TP from matt:e is a simple, single dedicated connection unit with built-in O-PEN technology which allows for the connection of one 100A 3-phase load to an existing PME earthing facility.
The unit incorporates a 5-pole isolator with built-in shunt trip which disconnects all poles including CPC in the event of a fault. It is manually resettable in line with BS:7671.
The matt:e O-PEN technology does not require earth rods or measuring electrodes to function correctly.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||550 x 360 x 150mm|
|Voltage rating||415V, 3-phase|
- 1x connection for 100A, 3-phase load
- Built in matt:e O-PEN technology
- Standard mild steel IP4X enclosure
- No Earth electrodes required
- Phase-loss protection
- Built in 5-pole mains isolator
- Manually resettable shunt trip
- Simple wire-in, wire-out connection
- Standard 1 year parts warranty
- Designed and Built in the UK
- Matt:E type EV-1-100-TP
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.