Introduce a timeless and elegant look to your bathroom with the traditional Milano Elizabeth exposed dual thermostatic shower valve, which effortlessly combines classic design with modern showering convenience. Thermostatic control allows easy and precise adjustment of the temperature and flow of water to a single shower outlet using the ergonomic lever and crosshead handles. The integral anti-scald technology helps to ensure a safer showering experience without sudden changes in temperature. Benefitting from solid brass construction and a moisture blemish resistant brushed gold finish with white ceramic accents, the shower valve will enjoy long-lasting durability.
Please note: The hand finished nature of this item means that the colour and tone can vary slightly between products with the same finish, creating a unique and authentic look.
- Made from solid brass with a brushed gold finish for long-lasting durability
- Traditional exposed design to create a classic look in your bathroom
- Offers thermostatic temperature control to prevent scalding and freezing
- Utilises anti-scald technology to ensure a safe shower every time
- Features ergonomic lever and crosshead handles for simple and intuitive use
- Accentuated by stylish white ceramic detailing
- Incorporates ceramic disc technology to prevent leaks and drips
- Provides water to a single shower outlet
- Compatible with domestic and commercial plumbing systems
- Recommended minimum water pressure: 1.0 bar
- Benefits from a long life 10 year guarantee
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 195 x 152 x 137mm