Ensure that your towels always feel perfectly warmed ready for use with the modern Milano Nero 1800mm x 500mm dual fuel flat heated towel rail. Accentuated by an attractive black powder coated finish, the towel rail is made from premium quality 1.5mm thick steel and provides space to keep your towels hung neatly and your bathroom looking tidy. Dual fuel functionality means that the towel rail can be used within a central heating system or electrically using the 1000W Rotfil heating element. A pair of chrome angled valves are included to complement the stylish aesthetic.
Please note: The hard-wiring of the heating element should be carried out by a qualified electrician. When the towel rail is used electrically the heating element is self-regulating so doesn't require a thermostat - if you require temperature control then you will need an external thermostat.
- Modern dual fuel flat heated towel rail
- Premium quality 1.5mm thick steel construction with black powder coated finish
- Dual fuel design can be used with central heating or as an electric towel rail
- Heat output of 3361 BTUs and includes a 1000W Rotfil heating element
- Supplied with a pair of chrome angled radiator valves
- Includes all the fixings you need for installation
- Certified and tested to EN442 standards
- Made by an ISO9001:2008 registered manufacturer
- Towel rail benefits from a long life 10 year guarantee
- Dimensions: 1800 x 500 x 30mm
Delta T65: 3361 BTUs / 985 Watts
Delta T50: 2440 BTUs / 715 Watts
Delta T30: 1311 BTUs / 384 Watts