- The taps come with Deck-mounting 'legs' which are attached to the back of the taps using the nuts on the back of the taps. The distance between the inlet centres at the base of the 'pillar' legs is some 180mm. The legs come with securing nuts/washers
- The left control knob (as you look at the front of the taps) controls the water on/off. The hot inlet is also on this side
- The right control knob is the temperature control. This is Thermostatic for comfort and safety, and there is an override stop button set at 38 degrees C. The cold inlet is nearest this control knob
- Diffuser fitted in the spout for non-splashing spray
- Ceramic Cartridge - assure lifetime drip free and allowing exact control the water flow and temperature
- Exceptional build quality and finish. Highly polished 3 layer PVD mirror chrome finish, create a silky- feel surface, mirror-like sheen and tarnish & corrosion resistant
- Durable and solid brass construction
- UK standard size fitting
- Handset and shower hose sold separately
Suitable for the following water systems:
- High pressure systems
- Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.5bar to maximum 5bar (Recommended pressure is 1.0bar)
- Deck Mounted Bath Shower Mixer
- Deck Mounted Legs
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.