- Wireless motion sensor: remote transmission, 280 meters in open space, suitable for more places
- Home security alarm: an independent horn, maximum 113 dB, can effectively scare thieves and intruders,
- Power Supply: Receiver uses AA battery (not included) or USB 2.0 Micro-B (not included), motion sensor uses AAA battery (not included) or USB 2.0 Micro-B (not included).
- 5 model options: welcome mode / doorbell mode / alarm mode / color light mode / night light mode, enough your request,
- Widely Used: Not only perfect for home security, but also for shops, hotels, offices and factories.
Home Security Door Window Burglar Alarm
Motion sensor alarm
Frequency: 433 MHz
Transmission range: 280 m (open area)
PIR sensor angle: 100 degrees (horizontal); 15 degrees (vertical)
Sensor range: 2 ~ 8 m
Volume: 4 levels
Brightness: 4 levels
Receiver: 3 AA batteries (not included) or USB 2.0 Micro-B (not included)
Motion detector: 2 AAA batteries (not included) or USB 2.0 Micro-B (not included)
When customers pass by, the doorbell receiver rings to remind you.
This mode is suitable for stores, grocery stores and small businesses.
For the motion sensor, use tape or 2 screws in the package to secure it to the entrance of the porch, store, office, factory, garage or other places.
Simply place the wireless receiver on your desk or near your home.
1) Test the alarm kit before assembling it.
2) To avoid false alarms, install the sensor in a location not exposed to direct sunlight, rain or strong winds.
3) When used as a mailbox reminder, the wireless signal transmission distance will be shortened if the mailbox is made of metal.
4) After mounting the sensor, adjust its angle to get a good and wide detection area.
Motion sensor alarm
Additional accessories are available
Depending on your actual needs, you can order additional motion detectors and door detectors if multiple areas need to be monitored or protected.
AP02 and AP03 infrared motion sensors are available.
AP04 door window sensor is available.
AR03 remote control is available.
These options must be associated with the receiver before use. Further steps can be found in the description.