- Heating and plumbing
- Heating and air conditioning
- Electric heaters and radiators
- Convector heaters
- Mylek Aluminium Electric Panel Heater IP24 600w
- The sleek, modern design of this panel heater is as stylish as it is practical. The body of the unit is just 11cm thick, meaning it can easily be used in small rooms where space is at a premium.
- Mylek Aluminium Radiators: Mylek Aluminium Heaters are more efficient than both steel varieties and Cast Iron radiators, simply because aluminium is classed as a Super Conductor of heat. Being a super conductor of heat gives the main advantage for aluminium radiators in how quickly they heat up and how slow they cool down, responding to the pre-set temperature of your room. Mylek have come up with the concept of Aluminium Body and Aluminium Heating Element to give you the best possible Eco Super Heat Conductor possible, which saves you money and doing your bit for the environment at the same time.
Thermostat and 24/7 Timer
- The energy-efficient design of the heater is complemented by eco-friendly features such as an ultra-accurate thermostat and a 24/7 timer. These features help you keep a tight control over how much you spend on heating as they let you program your heater to your ideal settings. If you want your heating to switch off at a certain point through the night, just program your timer. If you want it to be on more over the weekends when you're at home, you can set it to turn on and off automatically as much as you want.
Light and Portable
- The unit itself is really lightweight but still tough enough to be moved around a lot, making it a truly portable heater. If you're sharing it with housemates or office colleagues, this is good to know as it means you can easily pick it up and move it upstairs or simply wheel it around the room until it's in the perfect spot.
- The user-friendly LCD control panel with automatic dim down display onboard this panel heater means it's easy for anyone to make the most out of. If you do get stuck, just get in touch with our five-star customer service team, who're always on hand to help out.
ERP Lot 20 Compliant
- ERP Lot 20 is the latest set of energy-saving regulations. This panel heater is Lot 20 compliant, meaning you're guaranteed the highest levels of energy efficiency. Lot 20 heaters are suitable for landlords to install in their properties and for building contractors to fit into their projects – get in touch if you'd like to know more about this.
Use Free-Standing or Wall-Mounted
- This panel heater comes with everything you need to use it free-standing and wall-mounted. This gives you complete flexibility in how you use it!
Splashproof and Bathroom Safe
- The unit is IP24 rated, splashproof, and safe for bathroom installation. We recommend any installation is carried out by a qualified electrician.
4 Models Available to Suit Any Size Room
- Choose from a 600W, 1kW, 1.5kW, or 2kW model to find the one that best meets your requirements. Which one is best for you depends on the size of the area you want to heat. Generally, you need 100W power for every square metre of floor space to efficiently heat a room. This is only a guideline and may vary depending on ceiling height, insulation, and more.
12-Month Warranty, Year-Round Customer Service Support
- If you have any questions about one of these panel heaters, just get in touch by asking a question about this item. We're proud of our five-star customer service and are always on hand to provide pre- and post-purchase support.
600w: 47cm x 11cm x 58cm - 4.8kg
1000w: 57cm x 11cm x 58cm - 5.7kg
1500w: 77cm x 11cm x 58cm - 7.3kg
2000w: 87cm x 11cm x 58cm - 8.2kg
600w: 47cm x 34cm x 65cm - 4.8kg
1000w: 57cm x 34cm x 65cm - 5.7kg
1500w: 77cm x 34cm x 65cm - 7.3kg
2000w: 87cm x 34cm x 65cm - 8.2kg
- Fitting directionVertical
- Power1000 W
- Width77 cm
- InstallationWall mounted
- ManoMano ReferenceME16308134