- Home automation, motorisation and security
- Alarm: kit and accessories
- Home security alarms
- 'New' 3G UltraPIR GSM Alarm - No SIM Card Thank
3G Battery Powered GSM UltraPIR Alarm, contacts key-holders by Telephone (with your own pre-recorded message) & Text Message when activated.
This latest model is now supplied with built in 3G Technology (most alarm systems still operate on the older 2G networks), but it is still compatible for operation with 2G making it far less likely you would suddenly loose the network signal in the future (more details at the bottom of this page).
Now improved Wireless range to all accessories of 100 metres !!
Includes a built in 130 Decibel Siren (which can be silenced) together with the option of adding additional Wireless Detectors & Sirens.
Because the Alarm is powered by 3 x standard AA batteries, it allows it to be in used many different applications, a few examples listed below:
- Sheds & Garages.
- Home Offices.
- Beech Huts.
- Caravans & Static Homes.
- Boats (not recommended for use at Sea).
- Stables & Tack Rooms.
- New Build & Homes being Renovated.
- Holiday Homes.
- Remote Buildings.
The Alarm is very easy to program and easy to Arm & Disarm using a Remote Control from up to 100 metres away.
The Alarm communicates via the mobile phone networks, and uses a standard size (not micro) SIM Card (PAYG or Contract). It will contact up to three key-holders by Telephone (with your own pre-recorded message) & Text Message when activated.
On the latest 2017 3G UltraPIR's, the Text messages feature can be turned OFF by pressing the Pairing Button + #9#, and the Telephone feature can be turned OFF by pressing Pair Button + *9*, ideal for customers wishing to receive just a Text or Phone Call.
Receiving a Call:
When the Alarm calls the key-holders, there is the choice to:
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and do nothing (the alarm will contact the other key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press # on your telephone (this will disarm the PIR and prevent it from calling further key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press * on your telephone (this will turn the siren off, prevent it from calling further key-holders, but keep the PIR fully armed (ready for further activations).
There is a built in 130 Decibel Siren on the Alarm, this can be silenced for customers wanting a silent alarm. If silenced the Alarm will still activate any other PIR's or Sirens which have been learned into the same wireless network, this gives you the benefit of activating as many Sirens as you wish without drawing attention to the UltraPIR.
The Sirens are designed to activate 30 seconds after the PIR has triggered, this creates a double effect for the Intruder.
You can learn other Detectors & Sirens into the same wireless network making it a very versatile Alarm System, these can be in the same or totally separate building within 100 metres of each other. The options include:
- Battery Powered Wireless Internal Siren.
- Solar or Battery Powered External Wireless Siren.
- Battery Powered BT PIR Alarms (with built in 130 decibel sirens).
- Wireless Magnetic Door Contact (no siren).
- Additional Battery UltraPIR Alarms (without inserting a SIM Card).
- Additional Mains Powered UltraPIR Alarms (without inserting a SIM Card).
- Ceiling PIR's.
The Alarm is powered by 3 x AA Batteries (duracell supplied) and typical battery life would be:
- Being Armed & Disarmed Once Per Day: 7 months.
- Being Armed & Disarmed Once Per Day together with One Activation Per Day: 2 - 3 months.
You can choose to fit Lithium AA Batteries which will outlast a Duracell Alkaline Batteries by about 4 - 6 times. together with performing far better in temperatures below freezing.
You can also add an additional plug in power transformer for locations that have access to power at times, the batteries can still be added which will operate the device when power is lost.
The Alarm system has a 30 second exit delay (plenty of time to leave the building and lock up) and a 5 second entry delay (normally disarmed from outside the building before entering). The PIR has a 10 metre distance, 120 degrees horizontal & 90 degrees vertical detection pattern.
It is very easy to program using the built in keypad inside the PIR, please see videos attached.
The Alarm will send you a Text Message if the Batteries are getting low (this can be turned off).
Arming & Disarming:
The system is armed by using the Remote Control (supplied) from up to 100 metres away, up to nine additional Remote Controls can be added, part number 007-0240.
This is really a very good alarm system that can be used in so many applications and all at a very good price, if you need advice on choosing a system to suit you, please contact us for Friendly, No Obligation Advice !!
We do offer the Roaming (M2M) SIM Cards for use in these Alarms to make the complete purchase easier, full details of these can be found (HERE). The Alarm however will work with most other SIM Cards (depending on your location and network coverage) with PAYG or Contract although some customers have experienced problems with the network '3' which we would recommend avoiding. Please contact us for advice if required.
- Type of detectorInfrared
- ManoMano ReferenceME19522971