The ocean may be nowhere near you, but the classic curves of a Greek white stone beach house can be replicated in your bathroom suite. While the only sound of the ocean may actually be the running of the tap, you can still enjoy this luxury suite that retains all the quality you’d expect from a high price tag, without actually including the high price tag! It has everything you need to get started with your ideal bathroom; it’s just followed by the difficult choice of bath or shower (or both). Thankfully we’ve got that covered elsewhere on our site
This is incredible value in one low-cost cloakroom suite!
- Elegant design masking a tough, long-lasting structure.
- These cloakroom suites includes toilet pan, soft-close seat, cistern, full pedestal and basin.
- All pieces are finished in an easy-clean white for a long-lasting shine.
- Toilet pan is a short projection model, meaning that it’s ideal for small bathroom suites.
- A dual-flush push-button is included with the cistern, helping you save more water than ever before. Simply use a half-flush when you’re only flushing liquids, and a full flush when
- you’re flushing solids.
- A soft-close seat means no more noise from the seat being dropped against the pan.
- 6/3 (L) dual flush capacity.
- Basin includes one pre-drilled tap hole and overflow.
- Sizeable washing space within the basin to make it easy to use for the whole family.
- Left or right handed cistern inlet.
- Tap and basin waste are not included.
- All cistern fittings are included in the price.
- One tap hole is capable of fitting any standard mono basin mixer tap.
Dimensions: Basin dimensions:
- Height: 865mm.
- Depth: 415mm.
- Pedestal Height: 700mm
- Cistern width: 132mm at top and 120mm at bottom.
- Height (without cistern): 445mm at back and 400mm at front.
- Height (with cistern): 795mm.
- Projection from cistern: 480mm.
- Depth (including cistern): 600mm.
- Width (including cistern): 355mm.
Exceptional Bathroom Build Quality
- We all know how awkward it is to replace the suite in our bathroom.
- It’s a massive inconvenience so getting high quality goods that last the test of time while staying modern looking is important.
- Luckily the Oceane bathroom suite is just that.
- It’s stylish, practical and it’s made from extremely durable but easy to clean vitreous china, all finished in a gloriously crisp high-gloss white.
Dual Flush Cistern For Added Water Efficiency
- Seated snugly on top of the Oceane pan is the dual flush cistern. It benefits from a slimline, modern design and includes all of the necessary fixings and internals.
- It works using a stylish dual flush button mounted to the cistern lid,
- This allows you to select either a small 3 litre flush or a larger 6 litre flush whenever you need it, saving you water and money if you’re on a water meter.
- Water inlets can be found on both the right and left hand side too so installation just got that bit more flexible.
Ultra-Comfortable, Soft Close Toilet Seat
- Never again be surprised or woken by the bang of the toilet seat as you or someone else in the household accidentally drops it.
- With the Oceane toilet seat these woes are a thing of the past due to its rather clever soft close mechanism.
- The hinge lowers the seat quietly and gently down to the pan which not only reduces noise levels but also saves any small fingers from being squashed.
- The seat also features a modern, wrap-around design to blend seamlessly in with the rest of the pan.
Full Sized, Single Tap Hole Wash Basin
- Get a good sized basin in the bathroom is important, especially if it’s a family bathroom which sees a lot of use morning and night.
- The Oceane basin benefits from ample washing space while still reserving enough area to comfortably keep a toothbrush tumbler and soap dish.
- In the middle of the basin shelf is a single, pre-drilled tap hole for use with a standard mono basin mixer.
Full Size Floor Standing Pedestal
- Included with your new Oceane basin is the matching pedestal to be fitted beneath it.
- A floor standing or full pedestal executes a couple of different jobs, they provide a bit of added support to the underside of the basin, alleviating any stress on the wall fixings
- They also help to disguise pipework from the tap and waste that would normally be on display.