Outsunny Polytunnel Walk-in Greenhouse Galvanized Steel Frame 2.5W x 2L x 2H (m)
Out of stockView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Sold by: Aosom
This greenhouse is our new perfect item for gardening hobbyists, green fingers or someone who just wants to start his/her own growing. It will surely extend your plants growing season wherever you are, and it will let you grow your own plants and vegetables in a more eco-friendly way. This new model features a better material and many new conditions. Do not hesitate to take it home, and start to create your own crops all the way to your dinner plate!
•Reinforced 140 g/m² green PE gridding fabric ensures the cover durable.
• Galvanized steel tubes, hardy and durable.
• Four roll up windows are convenient for your watching and useful for natural ventilation.
• Full ground bar and support bar on both sides, stable and sturdy
• Double zipped door with galvanized metal zip heads which are not easy to be blocked.
• Diagonal storm bracing bars, digging ropes nails cross-bars and connecting rods inside make the whole configuration more firm and everlasting.
• Full steel connectors are definitely stronger than plastic.
• At bottom, there is 20cm redundant cover for that soil can press on it to prevent storm and ensure obturation.
• Easy assembly and easy to clean.
•Material: Galvalised Steel frame + PE cover
•Steel frame: Ø 19mm*0.8mm
•Steel tube colour: Silver
•Window Dimensions: 40 x 40cm
•Custom Label: 01-0484(10m³)
- Brand Outsunny
- Length 40 cm
- Width 40 cm
- ManoMano Reference ME2638283
About The Brand
Find the ultimate bliss with our myriad of outdoor products. Create your ideal space with our BBQs, greenhouses, gazebos, outdoor lights and much more. Specialising in rattan furniture, garden equipment and accessories along with camping & essential tools. Finally showcase your creation with least worry as most of our products are ideal for all year round weather.
4 DIY reviews by customers
Average rating: 4.5/ 5
100 % DIY enthusiasts recommend this product
Most helpful review: