Parweld XR940A PARR Air Fed Welding Mask
The Parweld Powered Air Purifying Respiratory System (PAPR) is an easy-to-use, versatile respirator for particulate environments. With a compact and slim design, the powered air respirator is the answer to your respiratory protection needs.Lightweight blower unit fits close to the user's back, with additional shoulder straps, reducing the leverage effect that can cause PAPR's to feel heavier. Contoured outer surface makes it less likely to snag on other objects. Lightweight lithium battery packs ensure long life and eliminate memory effect ensuring full shift operation.The PAPR unit is fitted with a P3 Particulate main filter coupled with a carbon odour pre filter and a stainless steel spark trap to preserve the filters, all filters are replaceable. Filter lifetime is dependent upon the working environment. The unit is not suitable to operation in areas where the oxygen supply is depleted or there may be a risk of toxic gas build up.
Simple, one-button control, with triple alarms – audible, LED and vibration, alert the user of the following conditions, low battery, low airflow or particle filter is blocked.Electronic control system keeps the calibrated airflow at the pre-set level and compensates for filter clogging or loss of battery charge to ensure constant air flow to the operator.Straightforward maintenance with the battery and filter changed in seconds by hand. The belt and blower unit have smooth outer surfaces, to limit obstruction and facilitate fast cleaning. The operator can sit or lie down without obstruction to air flow. User interface gives key operating information (fan speed, air flow, battery and filter).
This system is TH3P certified in accordance with European standard EN12941: 1998/A 1:2004/A2:2008 TH3P
- Portable and Lightweight
- Protects Against Dust Particles, Solid and Liquid Aerosols and Smoke
- Constant Filtered Air Flow
- Lightweight Li-ion Removable Battery
- Audible, Visible and Vibration Warning Alarms for Low Power, Low Air-flow and Blocked Filter
- XR937H Helmet Features
- Extra large Viewing Area
- True Colour Lens
- 4 Arc Sensors
- All External Controls
- Variable Shade Control DIN 5-9/9-13
- ADF Self-Testing
- Dual Solar Cells
- UV/IR Protection
- Conforms to EN379, EN175, EN166, ANSI Z87.1
- Li-ion battery lifetime: >350 hours.
- UV/IR protection: Permanent shade DIN16.
- Light state: DIN shade 4.
- Dark state: Shade DIN 5-9 to DIN 9-13 variable.
- Dark to light: 0.1-1.0 seconds variable.
- Helmet material: High impact polyamide nylon.
- Minimum flow: 170 or 220nl/min.
- One charging cycle: Approx 2.5 hours.
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +60°C (23°F to 131°F).
- Operating time of battery after fully charged: Low setting 11* hours, high setting 9* hours (*min with a fully charged new battery & filter room temp).
- Power on/off: Fully automatic.
- Power supply: Solar cells & lithium batteries.
- Protection and noise level: TH3 P R SL, max. 60dB(A).
- Standard: European standard EN12941: 1998/A 1:2004/A2:2008 TH3P.
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to -158°F).
- Viewing area: 101mm x 94mm/3.98” x 3.7”.
What is included:
- 1x Parweld Blower Unit
- 1x Parweld XR937H Helmet