Frequency of use
Parweld XTS163 160A MMA Inverter Welder 230V
The XTS 163 MMA Inverter uses latest technology to provide a compact and reliable machine, ideal for everyday applications and can be used with ease with electrodes up to 3.2mm. By fitting the optional TIG torch and coupling to a suitable gas supply the XTS 163 can be used for TIG welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel. The lift arc mode limits the arc current when the tungsten touches the work piece preventing electrode damage.
The XTS 163 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% & can be used with the majority of generators The machine is housed in a rugged steel case. A carry case is available as an optional extra.
3 Years return to base warranty + 3 years servicing plan from Parweld
- 230V input
- Lightweight 4.7kg
- 160A @ 25% duty cycle
- Electrode striking with arc force and re-striking with hot start
- Supplied with electrode holder, 3m cable & 3m earth lead
- Connections 35-50mm dinse
- Digital amperage display
- Over voltage & over current protection
- 3 Years return to base warranty + 3 years servicing plan
- Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 & RoHS Compliant
- KVA: 6
- Machine Type: MMA Inverter
- Input Current (Max): 15.9A
- Maximum Electrode Size: 3.2mm
- Fuse Rating: 16A
- Duty Cycle: 160A @ 25%
- Output Current: 5-160A DC
- Input Voltage: 230v 1P
- Dimensions: 285 x 120 x 250mm
- Weight: 4.7kg
What is included:
- Parweld XTS163 160A MMA Inverter Welder 230V
- Electrode holder
- 3m cable
- 3m earth lead
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.