Our powerful petrol tiller has a 50 cm working width and an adjustable working depth from 175 mm to 350 mm. It is perfect for loosening soil, seedbed preparation, working with organic fertiliser or peat into the soil. The cultivator, equipped with a 196 cc petrol engine and with a maximum engine speed of 3600 RPM, works at maximum power with excellent results. The 12 metal blade provide maximum durability, performance and efficiency when in operation. The solid construction reduces vibration and increases durability. Additionally, the garden tiller allows you to work in a forward or backward direction for optimum flexibility.
- Colour: Red and black
- Material: Plastic, metal
- Overall dimensions: 170 x 50,5 x (100-130) cm (L x W x H)
- Blade diameter: 34 cm
- With 12 blades
- Working width: 50 cm
- Air-filled wheel diameter: 33 cm
- Adjustable working depth: 175 - 350 mm
- Fuel tank capacity: 3,6 L
- Engine type: Air-cooled, OHV 4-stroke
- Displacement: 196 cc
- Speed: 3600 RPM
- Engine power: 6,5 HP
- Net weight: 70 kg
- Forward and backward function
- Metal engine protection cover
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.