Full spectrum: 225 high quality super bright LED spectra 390 nm-730 nm, including red and blue ultraviolet. The plants can draw their most desired spectrum from this growth light, adapted to all stages of growth, such as seeds, germination, plants and flowers.
Wide applications: widely used in planting tents, planting bins, planting rooms, planting rooms, planting rooms, hydroponic cultivation, hydroponics, greenhouses, greenhouses, vertical farms, interior gardening, etc. It is suitable for almost all plants, such as herbs, succulent plants, vegetables, bonsai, indoor plants, orchids, lemons, peppers, tomatoes, algae, etc.
Energy saving: maximum power 45 W, average. The power is 15W, which can replace HPS or HID growth lamps from 50W, and consumes only 15W of electricity. Suitable for 2 x 2 feet of growth space.
Easy to use: Square ABS material, air circulation structure, excellent cooling capacity, no fan and no noise. Easy to install, the entire lamp can be assembled by hand without additional tools.
- full spectrum LED growth lamp:
- Full Spectrum LED Growth Light The 225 LED spectrum varies from 390 nanometers to 730 nanometers, forming the maximum wavelength of the target. The plants want most push under the natural light. Make faster and healthier plants at all stages of growth. Suitable for almost all plants.
- Input voltage: AC 85-265V
- Maximum power: 45 W
- mean power: 15 W
- LED: Smd2835 x225 pieces
- spectrum: ultraviolet: 390-395nm infrared: 730-735nm, red: 620-630nm, blue: 450-460nm
- maximum footprint: 3.0 ft x 3.0 μl with 2 ft high
- Recommended installation height: 1'-2 '
- size: 12.2 `` x 12.2 '' x 1.4 ``
- n.W.: 1.8 lb
- g.w.: 2.3 pounds
- Lifetime: 50000 hours
- The package contains:
- LED raise light x 2
- 2 power cords
- 2 steel suspension kits
- 2 user manuals .