- Furniture hardware
- Furniture legs and castors
- Furniture legs
- PrimeMatik - Table legs for desks cabinets
PrimeMatik - Table legs for desks cabinets furniture made of steel 3 rods 71 cm white 4-pack
100% secure payment by debit or credit card
- At home between 17/3/2021 and 22/3/2021 for any order placed before 6 PM (Shipping fees from £37.04)
Sold by Cablematic
Set of 4 feet for table, wardrobe, chair, table, or any type of custom furniture. Legs for DIY and custom furniture. Feet to make furniture 'Do It Yourself' (DIY). Sturdy legs made of cold rolled steel, 12 mm in section, and presented in different colors. They are easily attached to any flat surface. The feet have a flat metal base in the shape of a 90 degree angle, with four holes for the screws. Guaranteed stability and resistance.
- Set of 4 feet for table, wardrobe, chair, table, or any type of custom furniture. Legs for DIY and custom furniture (DIY).
- Sturdy legs made of cold rolled steel, 12 mm in section. Model with 3 rods per leg.
- The 4 feet support a total weight of approximately 160 kg.
- They are easily attached to any flat surface. The feet have a flat metal base in the shape of a 90 degree angle, with 4 holes for the screws that have countersunk, which allows the upper part of the screw not to protrude.
- Feet height: 71 cm. Fixing base size: 13 x 13 cm. Fixing base width: 4.5 cm.
- Floor model painted white.
- Hardware and floor stops included (similar to part # IM092).
- Hardware measurements: 19 mm (length), 16 mm (depth) and 5 mm (thickness).
- Height710 mm
- ManoMano ReferenceME13318754
- Warranty2 years