Protect 800 Long Range (800 metre) Wireless Driveway Alarm System designed to help you monitor and protect your Driveway, Yard, Garden, Home or Business supplied with:
How it Works:
- 1 x Loud Outdoor Siren & Blue Flashing LED Receiver (for customers wanting a loud external Alarm).
- 1 x Outdoor Wireless PIR with attachable Lens Caps.
The Battery powered Weatherproof PIR is designed to be fitted in and around your property monitoring locations such as your:
- Shed & Garage.
- Fuel Tanks.
- The list is Endless !!.
The PIR is a single sided Beam which is very easy & quick to Install, there is no lining up with other devices to worry about.
It will detect movement of both Vehicles & People but is supplied with optional clip on nozzles allowing you to avoid detection of small ground animals such as Fox & Cats.
When movement is detected a Wireless signal is transmitted up to 800 metres (open air) which equates to around 400 - 600 metres in most applications to the Bell Receiver.
The Receiver mounted inside the Weatherproof Siren Box will activate the loud Siren & Flashing Strobe Light for the chosen duration once the wireless signal is received from the PIR notifying you and the visitor they have been detected. The Siren Box is powered by a Plug in Transformer.
Additional Detectors can be added to this versatile Alarm System, these include:
- Vehicle Detectors.
- Gate Contacts.
- Push Buttons.
- Transmitters (for use with other sensors).
Additional Indoor & Outdoor Receivers can also be added (no limit).
Outdoor Siren Receiver:
The easy to mount weatherproof box is simply fitted to the wall using 4 x screws through the side mounted lugs and is powered by a 3-pin plug, this plug can be used into a suitable external socket or inside a building with the cable going through the wall.
The loud 118 Decibel Siren & Blue Flashing LED can be programmed to operate for 5, 30 & 60 seconds or 10 minutes when a signal is received from a PIR, you can choose to operate any PIR in night mode should you want this device only to be active in the dark.
The Wireless operating range between this Receiver Box & PIR is an impressive 800 metres (line of sight) which equates to around 400 - 500 metres in many applications.
Additional features are:
- Optional Battery Back Up using 4 x AAA Batteries (not supplied).
- Up to 16 Detectors can be Used.
- Multiple Receivers can be used (no limit).
- 4 x Dry Relay Outputs (could be used to to trigger other devices).
You can also add a standard Receiver to this Alert System for when you are inside !!
The PIR is also packed full of features including:
- Impressive 800 metre Wireless Transmission.
- Fully Waterproof.
- New Pencil Beam Attachment.
- Up 15 metres Detection Range (can be further with large objects).
- Adjustable Sensitivity Settings.
- Up to 16 PIR's can be used with any single system.
- Sunshade & Rain Hood.
- Lens size adjusting Caps (ideal to help detect moving vehicles).
- Battery Powered (4 standard AA batteries supplied).
- Low Battery Warning (battery life expected is 9 - 12 months in most applications).
- Battery Status Checking.
- Impressive Vehicle Detection.
- Easy & Quick to Fit.
- Unique choice in operation of:
- 24 hour operation (for use in locations where all day detection is preferred).
- Night Time Operation (for use in locations where you only want a working detector during the hours of darkness).
The PIR is supplied with 3 Lens Cap Settings which together with internal adjustments allow you to set the PIR to suit your application, these include:
- Pencil Beam Attachment: Provides a very narrow Beam (to avoid small ground animals).
- Medium Beam Attachment: Provides a medium Beam (to avoid most small ground animals whilst detecting Vehicles more efficiently than the Pencil Beam).
- No attachment Fitted: Ideal when the detection of Vehicles is most important to you.
We recommend the PIR is fitted looking away from a rising Sun rather than towards it, if this is not possible then care should be taken when choosing the location and direction of the PIR, this basic principle is the same for most outdoor PIR's. The PIR's can also easily be hidden inside plastic and wooden structures with some simple imaginative creation to help hide them, the strong 800 metre wireless transmission helps this be possible.
This Wireless Driveway Alarm has the unique feature of being able to use the PIR in two ways:
This allows you to perhaps have some PIR's only operating the Outdoor Siren & Flashing LED at your chosen times during the day & night !!
You can use as many additional Receivers and up to 16 PIR's with this product !!