This rustic ceramic RedFire fireplace Lima doubles as a barbecue and will make a practical as well as decorative addition to your patio or garden. You can start the evening with a barbecue and then add the upper part and enjoy the warmth and atmosphere of the Lima as a patio heater well into the night. With its traditional design, it will suit any garden decor. The fireplace is delivered with a sturdy steel stand. A protective clay chimney lid is included to keep out the rain. TIPS AND TRICKS The firebowl is only baked once and needs to harden more, please use the product with care the first few times: Before use, cover the bottom of the fire bowl with sand. Do not overload the fire bowl with fuel. Do not let the fire get too heavy and do not use this product as an oven. The use of a protective cover is recommended (separately available) because a wet ceramic fireplace can crack when it gets hot.
- Colour: Straw
- Material: Clay
- Dimensions: 38 x 75 cm (Diameter x H)
- Includes a chrome-plated cooking grid
- Including a solid, black powder-coated steel stand and a clay chimney lid
- Can also be used as a barbecue
- Important: Before using the article, please read the manual
- Discolouration of the paint can occur after use
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.