- Square edge profile for a clean and elegant design
- Classically white marble with striking grey elements
- Suitable for use with Wharfe fitted furniture
- Hardwearing and easy to clean
- Surfaced with genuine high-pressure laminate guaranteed to DIN-EN 438
- Glue-line is guaranteed moisture and heat resistant to DIN-EN 204
- PEFC and FIRA Gold certified
Here is white without being plain white: a white marble effect countertop by Reeves in their range of laminate countertops designed for use with the Wharfe range of fitted furniture.
The marbled colouration avoids blandness or an overpowering brightness, and will colour-match well with other off-whites and greys, not least the other Wharfe products such as the furniture units which would sit beneath such a countertop.
The laminate is designed for durability and hard-wearing, being resistant to moisture and manufactured to resist both heat and damp.
You can look at the other countertops we offer from the Wharfe range, which come in polar black, arctic white, glacial beige, matt black sparkle and matt white sparkle.
| Height ||18mm|
| Width ||1500mm|
| Depth ||337mm|
| Weight ||7.20 Kg|
Installation & Features
| GTIN ||5056227170649|
| For specific use with ||Wharfe fitted furniture|
| Material ||Laminate|
| Moisture resistant ||Yes|
| Colour ||White|
| Range name ||Wharfe|
| Finish ||Marble effect|
| Style ||Contemporary|