Color of the cover
This awning will protect your front door from weather like rain, snow and hail. Stay dry while looking for your keys and don't worry about slipping on the steps. The canopy can also be used to protect bikes, motorcycles and patio doors. The rounded shape controls water run-off.
The pane of the door awning is made of plastic, making it much lighter than glass. The pane made of a particularly robust polypropylene is laid together with acrylic glass and then screwed in.
Please note: The included screws are intended for concrete walls. To attach the awning to another type of material, you will need to provide your own mounting materials. To prevent rain water or condensation from dripping down the wall, the connector strip should be sealed to the wall with silicone or a similar material.
Front Door Awning in Various Sizes
• HxWxD: ca. 80 x 60 x 20 cm / 1.3 kg
• HxWxD: ca. 100 x 80 x 24 cm / 2.2 kg
• HxWxD: ca. 120 x 80 x 25 cm / 2.5 kg
• HxWxD: ca. 120 x 100 x 28 cm / 3 kg
• HxWxD: ca. 150 x 100 x 28 cm / 3.4
Arched Canopy Details
• Panel made of a single wall sheet (polycarbonate)
• Protective cover on the top and bottom sides, pull off during assembly
• Side parts made of PPO plastic (polypropylene)
• End strips in the front and back made of aluminium
• No warping from -40°C to 120°C
Door Canopy in Modern Design
• Much lighter than glass
• Easy to clean with a cloth (no not scrub!)
• Water runs off thanks to curved shape
• Low impact sound
• Modern look for your entranceway
• Friendly and translucent
Included in Delivery
• Panel, 2 side beams, 2 end strips
• 4 screws, 4 metal plugs
• Decorative items shown in product photos are not included
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.