Thegarden screen is made of high-quality and robust HDPE netting and offers theideal shield from nosey neighbours as well as wind and dust. The privacy screenis very quick and easy to fix to fences and balcony railings with the includedzip-ties. The netting can also be used in greenhouses and pergolas as a methodof shading, blocking 90% of sunlight. The weatherproof, temperature andUV-resistant fabric can be used outdoors all year round.
Privacyscreen at a glance
- Height: approx. 1.2 m
- Width: approx. 6 m / 10 m / 15 m / 20 m / 25 m / 30 m / 50 m
- Size tolerance: +/- 2%
- Width per fixing hole: approx. 1 cm
- Distance between fixing holes: approx. 1.5 cm
- Material: HDPE netting (160 g/m²)
- Colour: anthracite
- Rope length: approx. 34 m
- Shading: approx. 90%
- Wind permeability: approx. 10%
- Tear resistance: approx. 450-500 N/5cm
- Tear growth resistance: approx. 150 N
- UV stability: approx. 300 KLY
- Temperature resilience: approx. -40 to +80 °C
Privacyscreen for garden and balcony
- Protection from curious onlookers, wind and dust
- Privacy screen for balcony railings, garden fences etc.
- Highly robust, durable and tear-proof netting
- Weatherproof, temperature-resistant and UV stabilised
- Great for shading in greenhouses and pergolas
- Includes zip-ties and rope for quick and easy securing
- 1x garden screening in size of choice
- 50x or 100x zip-ties
- 1x, 2x or 3x rope
- Decorative items shown are not included
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.