Size of the drill
The iron hand auger is a great gardening accessory if you need to make ground holes without too much effort. Just place the tip on the selected spot and begin to screw in the soil borer. The round hand auger with a diameter of 140 mm will now work its way into the ground. The hand soil drill is easy to grip thanks to the surface's ergonomic handle. The handle is removable for compact transportation.
Ground Auger Details
- Total size H x W x D: app. 88 x 38 x 14 cm
- Size drill bit H x W: app. 155 x 140 mm
- Material: Iron, plastic
- Weight: app. 1.2 kg
- Colour: Dark-green
Manual Earth Borer
- Drill holes for posts or fences
- To plant trees and shrubs
- For soil, clay, sand or gravel ground
- With removable handle for easy transport
- Ergonomic plastic handles
Included in Delivery
- 1x Ground Auger with removable Handle
- Decorative items shown in product photos are not included
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.