The utility shelf provides ample space to organise your work space. Use it as a shelving unit for the basement, tool shed, garage or utility room. Store tyres, machines, tools and other heavy objects.
The heavy-duty shelves can support a capacity of up to 1,325 kg, and each shelf can hold up to 265 kg. The galvanized steel shelving unit is individually adjustable, very stable and durable.
Tip: The practical plug-in system does not require screws, so assembly is quick and easy. You will need a rubber hammer. Build the shelf with gloves on. You may need a screwdriver to pre-bend the tines.
Metal Utility Shelf
• Total HxWxD: approx 180 x 90 x 45 cm
• Total capacity: approx 1325 kg, capacity per shelf: approx 265 kg
• Weight: approx 23 kg
• Protective caps on the feet
• Shelves made of 6.8 mm MDF
• Material: 1.2 mm galvanised steel
Plug-In Heavy Duty Shelving Unit
• Quick and easy assembly with plug-in system
• Robust construction with galvanised steel
• Shelves can be individually adjusted
• Can be built as 2 small shelves and used as a workbench
Basement Shelves for Tools, Tyres, Etc.
• For the basement, garage, tool shed, warehouse, etc.
• Always place on even floors
• Increased stability when fixed to a wall
• Not suitable for extremely moist or humid rooms
• Prevents floor scratches
Included in Delivery
• Shelf in 28 pieces, 5 shelves, 8 plastic caps for the corners
• Assembly instructions
• Decorative items shown in product photos are not included
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.