The utility shelf provides ample space to organise your work space. Use it as a shelving unit for the basement, tool shed, garage or utility room. Store tyres, machines, tools and other heavy objects.
Build the storage unit according to your preferences, as the height of the shelves is adjustable. The middle compartment is clear and thus can be used as a workbench or table. Build and repair to your heart's content!
Tip: The practical plug-in system does not require screws, so assembly is quick and easy. You will need a rubber hammer. Build the shelf with gloves on. You may need a screwdriver to pre-bend the tines.
Metal Utility Shelf with 60 cm Depth
• Total HxWxD: approx 180 x 100 x 60 cm
• Total capacity: approx 900 kg
• Weight: approx 23 kg
• Bottom shelves: 100 x 60 cm, supports up to 220 kg
• Top shelves: 100 x 30 cm, supports up to 120 kg
• Height of workbench: either 80 or 100 cm
• Material: Shelves made of 6.8 mm MDF, frame made of 1.2 mm galvanised steel
Plug-In Heavy Duty Shelving Unit
• Quick and easy assembly with plug-in system
• Robust construction with galvanised steel
• Shelves can be individually adjusted
• Includes workbench or work table
• Beams reinforce shelves
Basement Shelves for Tools, Tyres, Etc.
• For the basement, garage, tool shed, warehouse, etc.
• Also place on even floors
• Increased stability when fixed to a wall
• Not suitable for extremely moist or humid rooms
• Protective caps on the feet
• Prevents floor scratches
Included in Delivery
• Shelf in 26 pieces, 5 shelves, caps for feet
• Assembly instructions
• Decorative items shown in product photos are not included