RM Cylinders Stelflow Stainless Steel Direct Unvented Cylinder 150 Litre offer a high class, sophisticated solution to heating and hot water. Constructed with Duplex stainless steel and industry-leading components. The iconic wide range of Stelflow cylinders meets the bespoke demands in today's market. Stelflow hot water cylinders is really a magical thing that beautifies your place to another level. This Stelflow Stainless Steel Direct Unvented Cylinder belongs to the range of Stelflow hot water cylinders that have been specifically designed to fulfill your heating demands. Stelflow hot water cylinders are known for their high-efficiency levels and good performance.
Click Here For:150L Stelflow Direct Unvented Technical Sheet
The unit is to be floor standing Stelflow pre-insulated pressurised Hot Water Cylinder.
The cylinder is to be manufactured from Duplex LDX 2101.
The cylinder must be tested to 10 bar with a maximum operating pressure of 5 bar.
The cylinder should have a standing loss of no more than 50 W.
Warranty on the stelflow is 25 years on the cylinder shell, subject to annual service. This consists of the 1st year parts and labour contribution and the remaining 24 years parts only. Cylinder components come with a 2 year warranty again with 1st year parts and labour contribution and 2nd year parts only.
- Cylinder height: 1100mm
- Capacity: 150L
- Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel Duplex LDX 2101
- Cylinder Type: Unvented
- Heating Type: Direct
- Coil Material: Stainless Steel Tube AISI 316L
- Test Pressure (Bar): 10
- Max. Operating Pressure (bar): 5.5
- Weight (empty) kg: 33
- Weight (full) kg: 183
- Diameter (mm): 545
- Standing Loss (kWh/day): 1.26/24 hours
- Max. Working Temperature (c): 90
- Heating Elements: 2. No Incoloy Immersion
- Unvented Kit Components: Expansion Vessel, Inlet Control Group, Zone Valve, Cylinder Thermostat, Tundish
- ErP Rating: C
- Casing: Painted Galvanised Carbon Steel DX51D
- Thermal Insulation: Polyurethane foam CFC-Free and HCFC Free
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.