* Effortless Wireless Connection & H.264+ Video Compression: Digital wireless system for plug-and-play installation; stable Wi-Fi signal and high video encryption level; the advanced H.264+ technology reduces the network bandwidth greatly and saves up to 50% more disk storage space than H.264.
* 960P HD Video Quality & IP66 Weatherproof: Smooth and clear video viewing, recording and playback for around-the-clock protection; heavy-duty cameras built with IP66 weatherproof rating for indoor and outdoor application.
* Remote Access & Smart Email Alert: Easy-to-use app, stream live video to your mobile devices and record footage wherever you are; instant motion-triggered email alarm with customizable motion detection regions.
* Avoid transmission interruption caused by far distance or physical obstacles(like walls): Set the strong signal cameras as repeaters or apply the included radio antenna to the far away camera.
* 3m/9.8ft Wi-Fi extension antenna built with magnetic base and equipped with 3M adhesive tape for easy mounting. CE, FCC and HDMI certified system with qualified power adapters.
* Crystal Clear 960P HD footage
* Wi-Fi access, plug-and-play system
* Advanced H.264+ video compression
* Smart motion-triggered email alarm
* Easy remote access from mobile devices
* Up to 100ft/30m night vision with smart IR
* Simple-to-app for Android and iOS devices
* HDMI & VGA output for TV, monitor and PC
* Indoor and outdoor IP66 weatherproof cameras
Two Ways to Strengthen The Connection
Set A Repeater Camera
You ‘re allowed to set one of the Wi-Fi camera which is close to the NVR as a repeater to ensure the transmission stability between far away (or weak signal )cameras and the NVR. It is especially used in cross floor transmission or indoor-to-outdoor transmission.
Use the Extension Antenna
Connect the extension Wi-Fi antenna to the far away camera of which NVR receives weak signals to effectively avoid the transmission interruption between them due to the far distance or physical obstacles(as as walls).
Stick it To Any Surface
This 3m/9.8ft Wi-Fi extension antenna is built with magnetic base and equipped with a 3M adhesive tape. You can stick it to any metal surface or just attach it on walls or ceilings using the included 3M adhesive tape.
Stable Point To Point Connection
The IP cameras are stably connected to the NVR in their own network by factory setting. You don't have to pair them again in installation. The the distinct connection separates them from other devices on your network and frees the system from interference.
Video Compression: H.264+
IP Video Input: 8CH Wireless
Video Output: HDMI and VGA up to 1080P
Max Recording/ Playback Resolution: Up to 2M (1920x1080)
Max Playback Channel/Capacity: 4CH/1080P
HDD Capacity: 1 SATA interface, up to 6TB capacity
USB Port: USB2.0x1
Operating Power: DC12V
Power Consumption: 6W (without HDD)
Working Temperature 14 °F ~ 131 °F /-10 °C ~ 55 °C
Dimensions (W x H x D): 10.2” x 9.6” x 1.9” / 260x245x47mm
Weight (without hard disk): 1.68lbs / 760g (without HDD)
Video Resolution: 1.3 MP (1280x960)
Image sensor: 1/3" Progressive Scan CMOS
Video compression: H.264+
Lens: 3.6mm Angle of View: 70°
Number of Infra-Red LEDs: 3PCS Class A Array LED
Night Vision Distance: Up to 100ft/30m
IR Cut Filter: YES
Operating Power: DC12V
Operating Temperature: -4 °F – 140 °F /-20 °C – 60 °C
Indoor/Outdoor: IP66 weatherproof Rating
1×8CH Wi-Fi NVR
4×960P Bullet Camera
1×Cat5e Ethernet Cable 3.3ft/1m
1×4-in-1 USB HUB
1×Software CD & User Manual
5×Mounting Screws Bag