Sapphire 8' x 6' Metal Shed
-0.33mm hot-dipped galvanised steel panel material
-Minimal maintenance required
-Ridge Reinforced Walls
-Gable roof design with 2 air vents
-Easy to follow instructions
-Sliding doors to save space
-Windowless with lockable door handles
-Reinforced groove wall to provide greater strength
-15 Year Manufacturers Warranty
The Sapphire Metal Garden Shd is constructed with 0.33mm ribbed metal. It also uses a grooved wall design for even greater strength. The steel is hot dipped galvanized to prevent deterioration. Everything is pre-cut and pre-drilled for ready assembly .
The Sapphire is large enough to store bikes, mowers and other recreational, lawn and garden equipment. The sheds are windowless for out-of-sight storage. This range reaches the highest standards of quality and value.
This long-lasting metal shed is the perfect storage solution for your garden.
The SAPPHIRE range are high specification lightweight metal garden sheds. Apart from the high grade of steel and paint finish, they have ventilated gables, a robust entry/exit ramp and all standard buildings have various safety features throughout to ensuring no sharp edges are left uncovered, allowing you to walk into your shed without having to be overly cautious, unlike other premium sheds.
Each SAPPHIRE shed has pad-lockable door handles and sliding runners. These double sliding doors, provide great access to all your stored items through the spacious opening.
- Nominal model sizes are based on the roof dimensions.
- Please refer to the exact measurements for the precise building dimensions.
- Full details on preparing a base for all buildings will be sent prior to the unit being delivered.
BASE REQUIREMENTS FOR SHEDS
All steel sheds must be anchored to a firm foundation to protect against wind damage. We can supply a Foundation Kit, which you can purchase with your product.
Should I buy a a foundation kit for my metal shed?
- All shed bases should be constructed on level ground with a damp proof membrane.
- A foundation kit forms a steel grid over your damp proof membrane, allowing you either to fill with concrete to create a concrete base or cover with marine ply to create an internal floor. (A foundation kit can be purchased as an optional extra. We dont supply timber floor kits for the Sapphire Range).
- If you have an existing concrete or slab base with a damp proof membrane, you will not require either option.
|Roof Size||262 x 182cm|
|Base Size||252 x172cm|
|Package Dimensions (Box A)||175x73x10cm|
|Anchor Kit Included||No|
|Translucent Roof Panels Included||0|
|Type of Base Included||None|