- SDS plus chisel with angled round head and curved end. Curved tile chisel with an ergonomic angled working end designed for ease of use and typically used for loosening floor tiles and tearing off ceramic tiles.
- SDS shaft, length 165 mm and width 75 mm. Suitable for use with SDS plus impact drill, easier than manual.
- Suitable for a powerful rotary hammer. Designed to remove tile, rust and weld splatter and concrete spatter.
- Hardened alloy steel and special surface treatment for universal material removal on a larger scale.
- Specially developed with an angled shaft for quick and easy removal of floor and wall tiles.
SDS 3-piece set of scissors for professional masonry and concrete processing
Total length: 300 mm, beveled edge: 80 mm
Suitable for use in rotary hammers with SDS-max underlay to remove plaster and layers of dirt.
+ Length: 165 mm
+ Cutting edge of the chisel: 75 mm
+ Weight: 300 g
+ Shape: angled
Reduced notch sensitivity
Higher elimination rate
Less wear and tear
Flexible set of scissors
The drills and chisels can be used with most machines with safety data sheet holders, giving you complete flexibility.
Tile chisel set of scissors for easy removal of rotary hammers from: AEG, Bosch, DeWalt, DUSS, ELU, Hilti, Hitachi, Kango, Kress, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Wacker.