Floor drains are used to drain household and industrial sewage as well as rainwater. Their construction enables assembly on the ground level, floor and roof levels. They are a final point in gravitational sewage systems. Unlike other manufacturers' products, the casing of our floor drains is tightly welded, which prevents the reentry of undesirable odddours. Installation does not necessarily have to be made by a professional, but the height of the grates should be measured exactly, taking into consideration the level of the tiles laid on the floor. The casing should be placed in concrete, which increases its durability and reliability of long-term operation. The special design of the rim enables easy and precise enclosure of the floor drain grate with tiles.
- White round pattern grid;
- Pipe diameter: 50mm;
- Grid dimensions: 150mm x 150mm;
- Resistant to warping;
- The grate posseses an inspection cap with a seal which allows entry for a drain auger;
- The housing is tightly welded to the syphon;
- Resistant to above standard pressure and impacts of heavy objects;
- Material: high quality polypropylene;
- Durable and resistant to corrosion, chemicals and temperatures of up to 95C.
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.