Shed 8x7.5 Adam - Heavy Duty Apex Pressure Treated Wooden Garden Building Storage Workshed with Roof Felt
Currently being restocked - Delivered in 4 weeksView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Uh oh…it's not possible to order less than 1 unit of this product.
Sorry, you can only order up to 9656 units of this product!
Secure payment by debit or credit card
Sold by: Dunster House
- Standard delivery in 10 to 20 working days (Free delivery)
Delivery to the British Isles only (UK, Jersey and Guernsey)
Sold by: Dunster House
Store your garden tools in style! The pressure treated timber, with a shiplap finish, creates a neutral look that will suit any type of garden. The single panelised foldable roof and shiplap walls will mean you'll be able to build it in a weekend, and still have time to cook your Sunday dinner. (We recommend that you treat external timber with a good quality water repellent).
8x7.5 Adam III
Roof Felt Included
Internally Beaded Windows for Security
4mm Toughened Glass
Heavy Duty Framework and Cladding
Pressure Treated Walls and Floor Bearers for Longevity and Low Maintenance
Water Resistant Floor and Roof
Easy To Build Panel System
No Glued Together Offcuts
Avoid Planning Permission
Dunster House Ltd. - Over 25 Years Of Supplying Quality Products
Included: All Fixings needed for construction. Build Instructions.
External Width/Depth: 2.29m (7' 6") / 2.42m (7' 11")
Ridge Height: 2.15m (7' 0")
Internal Width/Depth: 2.26m (7' 4") / 2.40m (7' 10")
Internal Eaves Height: 1.83m (6' 0”)
Internal Area (m2): 5.42m2
Roof Material: 10mm MFP Board
Roof Covering: Roof Felt
Shed Roof Purlins: 35mm x 35mm
Floor: 10mm MFP Board
Wall Thickness: 12.5mm Shiplap
Glazing: 4mm Toughened Glass
Framing: 35mm x 35mm
Door Opening Size: 1.91m x 0.75m (6' 3" x 2' 5")
Shed Door Locking System: Hasp and Clasp
Floor Bearers: Included (Pressure Treated)
Timber: Pressure Treated Slow-Grown Spruce Timber
Guarantee: 10 Years on Pressure Treated Timber against Rot and Insect Infestation
Shipping From UK With FREE DELIVERY* to mainland England & Wales.
Installation - We do not offer installation. All our garden buildings have been designed for the DIY market and supplied with full pictorial instructions.
Natural Timber Properties - Despite the care we take in selecting the very best Timber available, it can still be unpredictable as its very nature is to be porous and swell up when it gets wet. Any wooden product will do this throughout its life, but there are a few things you can do to help limit this movement:
1. Water Repellent Treatment - We would recommend that you use an appropriate water repellent treatment. This helps minimise the amount of moisture that the timber can absorb and thus minimises the risk of any major movement. (Please note: water repellent treatment is not the same as pressure treatment)
2. Ventilation - Keeping your timber building ventilated is no less important than keeping your house well ventilated. This is especially true if you plan to cover up your floorboards with something (double check with an expert, that the material is suitable to do so), as moisture can become trapped between layers of non-breathable materials and build-up, leading to floors becoming rotten.
3. Regular Seasonal Maintenance - Whether you opt to build your product yourself, don't be afraid to tighten the odd bolt here and there. Your product is a long term investment, so it's only right to give it some love and care from time to time. Make sure that it's properly treated before the rainy months, and that you make adjustments to doors and window frames when needed.
Foundation - We recommend a flat, level concrete base with an allowance of at least 100mm on each side. e.g. A 4m by 3m building would have a base of 4.2m by 3.2m.
Pressure Treated - The slow-grown spruce timber used for this shed is pressure treated. This is an intensive treatment process which gives far higher-quality and longer-lasting results than dip-treatment. Unlike others on the market, even the framework is pressure treated to ensure it lasts. All our pressure treated timber will last against fungal decay and insect infestation for approximately 10 years.
No Bespoke Sizes - All our products are sold as advertised and we don't do bespoke sizes. Our shed models come in different sizes you can choose from. This allows us to ensure consistent quality of our products and precise cuts made by our machines.
Delivery Service - All of our products are delivered using our own fleet of vehicles, not sub-contractors. Our deliveries take place Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 7:00 pm. Please find more information on how your delivery will be carried out on our website and in your order confirmation.
Due to the unprecedented circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak we are unable to deliver to Scotland, and a number of other postcodes until further notice. This is due to the issues surrounding accommodation and hospitality services for our drivers. We are doing our best to support our customers during this difficult time and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Postcodes affected include SA, TR, PL, TQ2, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9. EX20, 21, 22, 23, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, & 39. LD2, 3, 4 & 5.
Please provide a telephone number to enable us to contact you to arrange a delivery date, as all deliveries must be booked in.
- Brand DUNSTER HOUSE LTD.
- Surface exterior 5.42 m²
- Depth 2.26 m
- Height 1.83 m
- ManoMano Reference ME12343857
- SKU 3062
About The Brand
Incorporated in 1994, Dunster House has always been at the forefront of design and innovation for Log Cabins, Sheds, Climbing Frames, and a large variety of other garden buildings. We design and make all of our own products in-house, and thanks to our 6 branches across the country, we can deliver them to you nationwide with our own dedicated fleet of vehicles. With 25 years of supplying industry-leading products, we really know our stuff.