The unique SNYPER-LTE Graphyte is a premier cellular analyser/logger that can automatically carry out multiple numbers (100's) of LTE, UMTS and GSM surveys on EU Frequencies. Undertaking the logging of cellular signals from a fixed position within a local area, over long periods of time, enables the determination of the most suitable mobile network operators (MNOs) to use for cellular communication.
Up to 500 surveys can be taken in one survey logging session and the Intervals between surveys can be set from 5 minutes to 24 hours. The results, showing variations of signal strength over a defined survey period can be downloaded to a PC for further investigation.
Ideal for use by installation and service personnel working on cellular systems at various locations and by consultants/project managers working on cellular communications projects.
Accessories: include chargers, omni-directional antennas, liveSCAN directional antenna with extension cable.
Please note: This model works on European Frequencies only, it will not work in North America or in other parts of the world where European Frequencies are not used.
- Four survey modes on EU Frequencies
- LiveSCAN function for individual cell/base-station logging
- Time stamping of complete survey data
- Number of surveys is user selectable
- Interval polling is user selectable
- No SIM card required
- Displays results on your PC in graphical and stylish HTML
- Equipped to help you decide on optimum antenna placement
- Comes in a robust carry case with accessories
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.