A 12V, 4Ah valve regulated lead-acid SLA battery from the Yuasa NP Series.
The battery's unique style of construction ensures that there is no electrolyte leakage. It may be used in either standby or cyclic applications, achieving up to 1200 charge / discharge cycles.
Typical uses include memory back-up systems, test equipment, fire and security alarms as well as golf trolleys, wheelchairs, emergency lighting, lawn mowers, electric tools and measuring instruments.
- Nominal voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 4Ah
- Connections: 4.75mm Faston tabs
- Operating temperature: -15 to +50°C
- Superb recovery from deep discharge
- Multipurpose - float or cyclic use
- Lead-Calcium grids for extended life
- Yuasa type NP4-12