- Home automation, motorisation and security
- Alarm: kit and accessories
- Home security alarms
- Solar Powered 3G Ultralarm - No SIM Card Thank You
Easy & Quick to Fit Solar Powered 3G GSM Ultralarm Wireless Burglar Alarm, supplied with a PIR, Magnetic Contact & Remote Keypad, the Alarm will contact up to 6 x Key-holders by Phone & SMS.
This Wireless Alarm needs no power, and is ideal for protecting many premises such as:
- Holiday Homes.
- Rental Properties.
- Park Homes & Caravans.
- Business Premises.
The Alarm has 32 x Wireless Channels (all which can be individually named) and can be used with a host of accessories including:
- Compact Sized Wireless PIR's (detects movement inside a room).
- Slimline Wireless Magnetic Contacts (protect Doors & Windows).
- Wireless Panic (SOS) Buttons.
- Wireless Water Alarms.
- Wireless Smoke Alarm Monitors.
- Wireless Remote Keypad.
This Alarm comprises of a Solar Powered Siren (which is fitted to the wall outside the premises needing to be protected, no power required) which doubles up as the Alarm Panel and GSM Auto-Dialler.
It connects to the chosen Wireless Sensors (which can be up to 50 - 80 metres away) by a unique Wireless Code.
A standard size SIM Card would be fitted into the Siren.
This kit is supplied with (but more can be added, maximum of 32):
- 1 x Compact Sized Wireless PIR's.
- 1 x Slimline Wireless Magnetic Contact.
- 1 x Wireless Remote Keypad.
The Alarm is Easy & Quick to Install and Program, the basic Installation is as follows:
- Fit a SIM Card & Battery into the Solar Siren, turn Siren ON.
- Program the Wireless accessories into the Solar Siren (very easy to do).
- Mount the Solar Siren (3 - 5 screws).
- Mount the PIR (2 x screws).
- Mount the Magnetic Contact (double-sided tape).
- Program the Key-holder numbers into the System (simple phone call or SMS Commands).
- Name each zone being used by simple SMS Commands (optional).
- Ready to Go.
- You can choose to change the default parameters by simple SMS Commands (optional).
You can Arm, Home Arm & Disarm the Alarm by:
- Using the Remote Keypad.
- Sensing a SMS Command.
- Calling the Alarm Panel by Phone.
When triggered the Alarm will contact up to 6 x Key-holders by Phone or SMS (or both) together with triggering the Siren (optional as it can be used in silent mode).
The Alarm has two Alarm modes:
- Full Arm (all detectors will be active).
- Home Arm (all detectors apart from the PIR's which allow you to Arm the premises whilst you or animals are inside.
Additional Optional Features:
This Alarm has a host of additional features, normally associated with far more expensive Alarms, these include:
- Low Battery SMS (naming the Panel or Zone which has a Low Battery).
- Adjustable Entry Delay (0 - 255 seconds).
- Adjustable Exit Delay (0 - 255 seconds).
- Adjustable Siren Duration (0 - 255 seconds).
- Adjustable Siren Volume Level: OFF, Low, Medium, High (110 dB).
- Choose Call Type to Key-holders (Phone, SMS or Both).
- Naming all 32 zones.
- Receive Status Reports (automatically or by SMS Command).
- Unique Power Save Mode (for poor light conditions) although Status Reports & Remote Arming would be disabled).
- Admin Confirmation: Key-holder one can receive SMS when the Alarm is Armed or Disarmed.
The Compact size Wireless PIR for use on the Ultralarm Wireless 3G GSM Alarm, supplied with an adjustable wall mounting bracket.
Powered by a standard CR123A Battery (supplied) and has a detection range of 5 - 8 metre and 130 degrees angle.
The Transmission range between the PIR & Sirens (Solar or Battery) is 150 metres (line of sight) which equates to around 50 - 80 metres in most applications.
It also has a unique power saving mode, when you first power the PIR up it will be in test mode for one hour (designed to make it easier to set and test), after one hour it will have a 3 minute reset period between activity.
You will get a SMS Notification should the battery get low !!
The PIR is also programmed to be inactive when the Alarm is set to Home Arm, allowing you to safely Alarm the premises whilst you or animals are active inside.
The Slimline Wireless Magnetic Door & Window Contactfor use on the Ultralarm Wireless 3G GSM Alarm.
The Wireless Transmission range between the Magnetic Contact and Solar or Battery Sirens is 150 metres (line of sight), which equates to around 50 - 80 metres in most applications.
It is powered by 2 x 3v CR2032 Batteries, which will last at least a year in most applications, in many applications far longer, you will get a SMS notification should the batteries get low.
The Magnetic Contact and Magnet need to be Installed onto a Door/Window and Frame in such a position that when the Door/Window is closed the gap is no more than 10 mm. There is an arrow on both parts which need to be lined up during Installation. You will see a small Red LED on the Magnetic Switch when the Door/Window is opened if you have installed correctly. They are fitted using the double-sided tape (supplied).
The Remote Keypad for use on the Ultralarm Wireless 3G GSM Alarm.
It is supplied with a wall mounting bracket where it can be mounted in an Internal (or very sheltered external) location or can be used without the bracket as a portable device.
It can used to:
- Press ARM Button to Fully Arm the Ultralarm (all sensors active).
- Press 4-digit Code + Arm Button to Home Arm the Ultralarm (all sensors apart from PIR's active).
- Press 4-digit Code + Disarm Button (disarms the Alarm).
It is powered by 2 x 3v CR2032 Batteries which will last at least a year in most applications, in many applications far longer, you will get a SMS notification should the batteries get low.
This is an exceptional 3G GSM Solar Alarm ideal for so many applications, please Contact Us should you have questions.
- Power supplyWireless
- ManoMano ReferenceME19523135