1.Weather Resistance: Crafted with 5 mm polycarbonate (PC) endurance board, the awning creates a roof to protect your door from rain and snow, and can endure strong wind, hail, and high temperatures; it’s not easy to deform
2.It Has Strong Arms: The support brackets are made of PPO engineering plastic, resist corrosion, and remain stable in strong winds; the front and rear edges of the outdoor canopy are further reinforced by aluminium edges
3.Strategic Design: The canopy's arched design not only helps against the weather, but also improves the sound insulation of the beating rain; it also adds an aesthetic touch to every home
4.We Make It Easy! Weighing half as much as a common glass canopy and complete with illustrated instructions and assembly tools, putting up this outdoor canopy will take less effort than you think
5.Complete Kit: 2 panels, 3 brackets, 4 aluminium edges, rubber gaskets, dowels, and screws are all included. With its expandable structure, you can join several sets of this product and assemble them together according to your needs
With this SONGMICS door awning, you won't have to stand in the rain anymore. The awning is made of 5 mm rigid polycarbonate. It is strong and durable and allows excellent transmission of natural light without too much rain noise. It has a solid and stable structure and rubber seals reinforce the strength to better resist the weather. This awning is easy to assemble and clean, just wipe it down with a cloth. With its expandable structure, you can take several of them and assemble them together.
This door canopy is an ideal choice for doors, windows, terraces, and more...
- Colour: Transparent, Grey
- Material: Polycarbonate Canopy, PPO Plastic Brackets, Aluminium Front and Rear Edges
- Product Size: 155 x 96 x 33.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Panel Thickness: 5 mm
- Product Weight: 5.3 kg
- 1 x Set of Canopy (2 Panels at 98 x 75 cm ea., 3 Brackets, 4 Aluminium Edges)
- 1 x Assembly Kit
- 1 x Instructions (EN, DE, FR, IT, ES)
- The item could not be delivered to the following areas, such as Channel Islands, Isle of Man etc. Thanks for your comprehension.
- The front edge is 5 cm lower than the bottom of the bracket. Please note that the holes can not be drilled too low to ensure the door is able to swing open.
- The brackets must be mounted in a horizontal position.
- To avoid water leakage, it’s recommended to seal the joint just where the canopy meets the wall at the back with silicone sealant (not supplied).
- Clean the surface where the canopy should be installed firstly.
- The screws and bolts are provided for mount the product on solid concrete or cement walls. Considering the diversity of the wall, obtain the appropriate screws and anchors from a hardware store first.