- Construction and Building Materials
- Door canopy and accessories
- Door canopy
- Door Canopy 155 x 75cm Awning Gazebo 3 mm Soild
Door Canopy 155 x 75cm Awning Gazebo 3 mm Soild Board GVH158
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
1.Good weather resistance - Made of high quality thickened PC solid slab (thickness: 3 mm), which is weather resistant and durable to use. It also has longer service life than hollow slab. This door canopy can be used without deformation under the temperatures -40°C to 120°C
2.High stability - Supported by arched PPO engineering plastic brackets and aluminium end strips, this awning cover has stable structure and good resistance to corrosion, wind and hail
3.Good light transmission and sound insulation - The cover is transparent and has the transmittance of 88%, the penetration of natural light is hardly affected. The sound insulation is better than that of hollow slab, which has less noise when the rain fell on the panel
4.Lightweight and easy to assemble - This patio shelter weighs only half as compared to glass. All the materials and detailed instructions are included in the package, this canopy is easy to assemble
5.Extensible - One set of this product includes two canopies, you also can purchase several sets of this product and assemble them together according to your needs
This canopy of Songmics is very practical to use. It is well designed and engineered, certainly fit for purpose and protect door/window/patio from rain, snow and hail. Composed of PC solid slab(thickness: 3 mm), stable brackets and aluminium strip end, this item is very stable, durable, impact resistant and corrosion resistant. This canopy also can be extended according to your needs. All you need to do is purchase another item and assemble them together!
- Dimensions: 155 x 75 cm (W x D)
- Material of panel: PC solid slab
- Thickness of panel: 3 mm
- Material of bracket: PPO engineering plastic
- Material of edges of panel: aluminium strips
- Colour: transparent (panel) + silver grey (brackets)
- 1 x Set of Canopy
- 1 x Instructions (EN, FR, DE, IT, ES)
1. The front edge is 5 cm lower than the bottom of the bracket. Please note that the holes can not be drilled too low to ensure the door is able to swing open.
2. The brackets must be mounted in a horizontal position.
3. To avoid water leakage, it is recommended to seal the joint just where the canopy meets the wall at the back with silicone sealant (not supplied).
4. Please clean the surface where the canopy should be installed firstly.
5. It is recommended to install this item on the cement wall. The screws and bolts are provided by us, but considering the diversity of the wall, you may need to purchase the appropriate fittings from a professional dealer.
The item could not be delivered to the following areas, such as Channel Islands, Isle of Man etc.
- Width1550 cm
- Depth750 cm
- Structure materialMetal
- Cover materialGlass
- Color of the coverGrey
- ManoMano ReferenceME4141814
- Warranty1 years