- BUILT-IN STRONG GLUE: load capacity up to 5 kg / 11 lb, adsorption force greater than traditional nozzle. Suction cup with a vacuum locking ring, effectively prevent the suction plate due to the release pressure of the air tension, firmly blocking the vacuum cleaner.
- NO DRILLING: Installs in just 5 seconds by placing it on the surface and pressing the safety lock switch. Unaffected by water vapor and the tidal return wall. In the bathroom and other humid environments can also be used.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Made of high quality ABS material, durable and portable. Ensuring quality and longevity, light but strong.
- LONG USE: The adsorption membrane has memory. When you move to another place to install it, all you need to do is wash the suction cup under running water. After drying, it can be reused.
- Widely used: Suitable for all kinds of drawers, hanging hook. Widely used for glazed tiles, ceramic tiles, glass mirrors, patterned tiles, frosted glass, varnished wood finishes and other bumps less than 1mm in convex surface.
Color: 4 Pieces
1. High quality suction cup handle, strong loading capacity for 5 kg.
2. Grips to any smooth surface. Sturdy and secure but stylish enough to suit any decor.
3. No holes, no screws, no sticker or mess. Is to install, sucker just solve all the problems.
4. Perfect job for lifting toilet lids, glass doors, toilet covers, window locks and door handles, drawers.
5. Also suitable for frosted glass, mirror polishing, blunt polishing, glazed artificial tiles.
6. Can be used for the injured, the elderly and toddlers, as well as anyone who needs extra support in slippery areas.
HOW TO INSTALL?
1. Please clean the wall or glass (any surface to be absorbed) without leaving moisture. Make sure they are clean and smooth.
2. Press down on the suction cup drawer and make sure all air between the suction cup and the surface is removed, allowing the suction cup to adhere well to the wall surface.
3. Rotate it 60 degrees clockwise. The suction cup drawer adheres firmly to the surface of the object after hearing the sound. Then the installation is complete.