This Wasteflo LS5 Lifting Station is perfect if you need to create a shower room, utility room or kitchen anywhere in your house or commercial property. Appliances such as baths, showers, basins, kitchen sinks, washing machines and dishwashers can be connected. This modern and effective unit features a state of the art removable cassette system which allows quick and easy access to the mechanical and electrical parts, without having to remove any pipework or connected appliances.
A lifting station is a simple way to pump waste water from an appliance where there is no immediate access to a soil pipe. You know that you're in good hands with this lifting station as it is manufactured by Stuart Turner. However, in the very rare case that you do find something wrong with your LS5 you're covered by a 2-year manufacturing guarantee against any factory defects, for that added peace of mind.
Removable Cassette System
- Wasteflo products are designed with a removable cassette system
- Which allows for clean and easy access without having to remove any pipe work or the appliance when servicing or maintaining the unit.
Standard Plumbing Connections
- Wasteflo macerators use standard nut and cone waste fittings, instead of the cheaper metal jubilee clips used on other brands.
- Metal jubilee clips are difficult to clean and prone to corrosion, making them unhygenic.
- Pipes can also be accidentally dislodged from Jubilee Clip fittings resulting in leakage of foul waste water.
- The Nut and Cone waste fittings used on Wasteflo macerators result in easier to clean, more secure and more attractive connections.
Non-Return Valves On Horizontal Inlets
- Non-return valves are built into the horizontal inlets removing the additional installation time and cost of fitting a separate trap
32 / 28 / 22mm Outlet With Non-Return Valve
- Flexible connection options.
Extremely High Resistance To Corrosive Water Output From Water Softeners
- The majority of lifting stations used in kitchens or utlility rooms are simply not able to cope with highly corrosive brine wastewater expelled from a water softener.
- The Stuart Turner Wasteflo LS5 is precision built from a higher grade of stainless steel to allow use with a water softener.
2 Year Guarantee
- Quality is everything and Stuart Turner have you covered for a full 2 years without making you jump through hoops to register the product!
- All Wasteflo macerators also benefit from the Stuart Turner Pump Assist helpline and service back up
- Disposing of your waste doesn't need to be loud, especially with noise levels as low as 50dB.
- To ensure Wasteflo pumps are suitable for use they're BS EN 60335 compliant.
- Wasteflo products are CE marked to show you that they comply with all UK safety standards.
BS EN ISO 9001:2015 Approved
- Full compliance with quality management systems with BS EN ISO 9001:2015
Features and benefits:
• Two top inlet connections suitable for dishwasher and washing machine
• Three side inlets with non return valves suitable for 32 mm (1¼ ") or 40 mm (1½ ") waste pipe connections (inlet adaptor included)
• The removable cassette system allows easy access to clean and maintenance
• The simple way to pump waste water from an appliance where there is no local access to a soil pipe
• Complies with BS EN 12050
• A 2-year guarantee against any factory defects Technical Information:
• 32 mm (1¼ ") diameter waste outlet
• Noise Level: 50 dB
• Maximum head: 7.7 metres
• Pumping distance: 7 metres (Vertical) 72 metres (horizontal)
• Maximum flow: 120 l/min
• Supplied pre-wired with 1.5 m supply cable Dimensions:
• Length: 413mm
• Height: 278mm
• Weight: 7.8Kg
Stuart Turner Wasteflo LS5 Lifting Station Video:
Create a new bathroom with a wasteflo macerator - YouTube
Video will open in a new window