You can now turn your dreams into reality and achieve your dream bathroom, with the Wasteflo WC4C Macerator from Stuart Turner. This Wasteflo WC4C allows you to fit a toilet, in any room in the house. Loft conversions and basements are perfect examples. The WC4C is designed to be installed behind a stud partition or other types of enclosed space, where the unit will be hidden from sight. The WC4C is ideal to use with back to wall or wall hung toilet styles.
A great feature of this macerator is that it allows for easy removal, maintenance and cleaning of the working parts, due to the state of the art watertight cassette design. This means that you can have easy access, without having the hassle of having to remove the pipes, toilet or cistern. The sleek design and low noise system mean that you can practically locate the macerator anywhere. The purpose of a macerator is to pump water from a sanitary appliance where there is no close soil pipe.
Removable Cassette System
- Wasteflo products are designed with a removable cassette system
- Which allows for clean and easy access without having to remove any pipe work or the appliance when servicing or maintaining the unit.
Inverted 4 Cutter Helical Blade
- The Industrial 4 Blade Inverted Cutter is an innovation, designed specifically to overcome the jamming problems of traditional 2 blade systems.
- It combines four inverted, hardened steel, cutting blades with a powerful vortex pump.
- This design dramatically reduces the chances of blockage and jamming caused by foreign objects in the toilet.
Adjustable WC Pan Connector
- Standard rigid pan connectors require the height of the toilet waste outlet to be186mm high in accordance with British Standard BS EN 33:2011.
- This is great in theory but with an increasing number of toilets coming from European manufacturers or imported from Turkey, Egypt and the Far East
- Many toilets will not have the waste at this exact height.
- The unique Wasteflo adjustable pan connector will fit any height of waste outlet from as low as 164mm all the way up to 196mm
Standard Plumbing Connections
- Wasteflo macerators use standard nut and cone waste fittings, instead of the cheaper metal jubilee clips used on other brands.
- Metal jubilee clips are difficult to clean and prone to corrosion, making them unhygenic.
- Pipes can also be accidentally dislodged from Jubilee Clip fittings resulting in leakage of foul waste water.
- The Nut and Cone waste fittings used on Wasteflo macerators result in easier to clean, more secure and more attractive connections.
Non-Return Valves On Horizontal Inlets
- Non-return valves are built into the horizontal inlets removing the additional installation time and cost of fitting a separate trap
32 / 28 / 22mm Outlet With Non-Return Valve
- Flexible connection options.
2 Year Guarantee
- Quality is everything and Stuart Turner have you covered for a full 2 years without making you jump through hoops to register the product!
- All Wasteflo macerators also benefit from the Stuart Turner Pump Assist helpline and service back up
- Disposing of your waste doesn't need to be loud, especially with noise levels as low as 50dB.
- To ensure Wasteflo pumps are suitable for use they're BS EN 60335 compliant.
- Wasteflo products are CE marked to show you that they comply with all UK safety standards.
BS EN ISO 9001:2015 Approved
- Full compliance with quality management systems with BS EN ISO 9001:2015
Features and benefits:
• WC coupling features innovative inbuilt height adjustment (± 16 mm) to accommodate variations in WC outlet position
• Super quiet operation of 50dB
• Connects to 32mm, 28mm and 22mm wastepipe adaptor
• 500 watts power consumption
• Complies with BS EN 12050
• Covered by a fantastic 2-year guarantee, for that added piece of mind
• IPX4 rating
• Two side inlets suitable for 32 mm (1¼ ") waste pipe to connect to a basin or shower (40 mm (1½ ") inlet adaptor included)
• One top inlet suitable for 32 mm (1½ ") waste pipe to connect to a basin (40 mm (1½ ") inlet adaptor included)
• Pump up to 5 metres, vertically and 52 metres horizontally
• Flow rates up to 90 litres per minute
• Supplied pre-wired with 1.5 m power cable Dimensions: • Length: 540mm
• Width: 150mm
• Height: 320mm
• Weight: 7.4Kg
Stuart Turner Wasteflo WC4C Macerator Video
Create a new bathroom with a wasteflo macerator - YouTube
Video will open in a new window