For heavy-duty applications that require a strong gap-filling bond on a diverse range of heavier building materials, Titebond Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive is the answer. Solvent based, it will even work with wet or frozen timber, bonding timber, metal, brick, concrete, ceramics, manufactured panelling board and bonding plywood and plasterboard to each other.
It is water-resistant (but not suitable for continuous immersion) and is permanently flexible enabling slight movement tolerance. It is packed in 296ml cartridges for ease of application with a skeleton or mastic gun.
- Bonds wood, metal, plastics and some rubbers
- Brick, concrete, ceramics and plasterboard
- Strong gap-filling bond
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Solvent-based rubber resin
- Setting time 6 to 24 hours
- Supplied in 296ml cartridges, 215mm in length (excluding nozzle)