Are you struggling to find the perfect shower for your traditional bathroom? Are you looking for something that’s timeless while benefiting from all the mod cons of a modern shower? If this predicament sounds familiar then we’ve got the perfect shower for you.
The Park Lane Traditional Shower Valve and Riser System features beautiful traditional styling with dual shower heads and thermostatic technology to bring it into the 21st century. The handset and exposed valve are finished in a bright chrome too with complementing ceramic highlights.
Thermostatic technology keeps the family safe by stopping changes in water temperature and flow if other appliances are used in the home. This means no more blasts of cold icy water and no scalding.
Separate levers are used to control the temperature and flow rates. One is of the crosshead design and the other is a beautiful easy to use handle. These affix to the shower valve which is made from solid brass for extra durability.
Adjustability is also a huge feature of this shower. The handset holder can be moved up and down the riser rail to suit the height of whichever user is currently in the shower and there are of course adjustable fixing points for the riser rail to allow retrofitting of your old shower. Please check the dimensional drawing for more information.
Switching between the drencher head and the handset couldn’t be easier using the diverter valve.
Features and Benefits:
• Old fashioned styling with ceramic highlights to complement traditional bathrooms and older properties.
• The valve is of the exposed type and thermostatically controlled. This means the user is protected from scalding if there are fluctuations in the flow or temperature of the water supply.
• Separate controls for temperature and flow. One is of the crosshead design and the other is a beautiful easy to turn handle.
• The valve is constructed from solid brass for added durability and longevity.
• Gorgeous chrome plated finish on the valve, riser kit and ABS handset.
• The holder for the handset is adjustable allowing the user to change the height to best suit their requirements.
• Easily switch between using the drencher head or handset using the diverter valve. It is not possible to use the drencher head and the handset in conjunction with each other.
• Adjustable fixing points on the riser rail to accommodate different installation requirements. This makes life easier if you’re trying to retrofit your old riser rail fixing points.
• High Product Quality and Safe for the family home
• Backed by a free 10-year guarantee*
*10-year guarantee excludes the cartridge and shower hose, which are covered for 12 months.
- Minimum Bar Pressure: 0.5 mbar
- Maximum Bar Pressure: 5.0 mbar
- Tube Diameter (mm): 25
- Shower Hose Length (mm): 1500
- Shower Arm Projection (mm): 350
- Pipe centres: 140-160mm
- PLEASE NOTE: the pipe is non-adjustable
Main Head Flow Rates:
- 0.5 bar - 6.5 l/min
- 1 bar - 10.2 l/min
- 3 bar - 18.7 l/min
- 5 bar - 24.3 l/min
Handset Flow Rates:
- 0.5 bar - 5.1 l/min
- 1 bar - 7.6 l/min
- 3 bar - 3.9 l/min
- 5 bar - 18.8 l/min
Traditional Cross Head Valve A timeless bathroom just wouldn’t look right with a modern shower installed in it. The aesthetics would be all wrong, causing a really mismatched appearance in your bathroom. Instead you should be paying compliment to your bathroom, and the perfect way to do that is with this Park Lane mixer valve. It’s built to impeccable standards and features gorgeous traditional detailing like a cross head handle and white ceramic lever.
Large Luxury Round Drencher Head Most traditional showers are supplied with a standard sized shower head which are designed to simply get the job done. Your gorgeously elaborate shower doesn’t have to be like that and won’t, with this large round drencher head. It’s ideal for getting that downpour feeling but with all the luxuries of a hot shower. Perfect!
Tall Riser Rail One of the things that makes this shower look so impressive is the tall riser rail. It connects the valve to the drencher head whilst also supporting the shower handset.
Please note this rail cannot be cut to size. Check the dimensions below for more information.
Practical, Adjustable, Stylish Shower Head The Park Lane adjustable shower head is the ideal addition to your bathroom. It offers fantastic performance and great looks thanks to it’s white ceramic detailing around the handle. It’s that little bit of extra detailing that your traditional bathroom needs!
Chrome And White Ceramic Finishes Your bathroom is where you go to relax and wind down, so there is nothing relaxing about looking at ugly fittings! This shower has a stunning polished chrome finish with classic white ceramic features which you are sure to admire. The white ceramic contrasts beautifully against the chrome, creating a stylish traditional aesthetic in your bathroom that just can’t be beaten.
Solid Brass Body Has your shower been the same one since you moved in several years ago? It’s probably about time you gave it an update, especially as your shower is used every day. This shower valve has been constructed from a good quality solid brass, which is designed to be long-lasting and finished to a high standard.
Maintains Constant Temperature In All Conditions Standard showers can have hot temperature spikes when others in the house turn on taps or flush the toilet.
Thermostatic control means that this shower will hold its temperature steady at all times. It dynamically adjusts the mix of hot and cold water offsetting the everyday changes in water pressure experienced in most family homes.
10 Year Guarantee As Standard When buying products for your home you need to know that they’re going to stand the test of time, especially in a moisture rich environment like the bathroom. This is why this product comes with a fantastic 10 year guarantee against any manufacturing defects should the worst happen and the product is not up to standard.