- Home automation, motorisation and security
- Alarm: kit and accessories
- Home security alarms
- UltraPIR & Bird-box (Battery Powered 3G UltraPIR
UltraPIR & Bird-box (Battery Powered 3G UltraPIR Bird-box GSM Alarm). - No SIM Card Thank You [007-0680]
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- At home between 11/27/2020 and 12/1/2020 for any order placed before 18 (Free shipping)
This unique Battery Powered 3G UltraPIR External GSM Alarm is fitted inside a wooden Bird-box, and it is controlled by Remote Control from up to 100 metres away.
When activated it will contact up to 3 x key-holders by telephone followed by a Text Message (unless a key-holder has cancelled the call) by pressing # or * on their Telephone or by Remote Control.
Powered by 3 x AA batteries (long life lithium supplied), programmed very easily using the built in rear keypad (see videos attached).
The PIR has been fitted into this enclosure to hide it away from the view of potential Intruders, the PIR is not technically PET Friendly, but the Bird box does create a narrow Beam allowing you to position it to miss small ground Animals.
Small animals such as Squirrels or Bird very close up could cause activations, although many customers Arm the Alarm during the hours of Darkness therefore missing the normal activities of these Animals.
Very Easy & Quick to Install in any applications (provided there is a mobile phone signal at the location).
The Alarm communicates via the mobile phone networks, and uses a standard size (not micro) SIM Card (PAYG or Contract). It will contact up to three key-holders by Telephone (with your own pre-recorded message) & Text Message when activated. The Text messages will be sent after the Alarm has tried to call all key-holders 3 times.
On the latest 2017 3G UltraPIR's, the Text messages feature can be turned OFF by pressing the Pairing Button + #9#, and the Telephone feature can be turned OFF by pressing Pair Button + *9*, ideal for customers wishing to receive just a Text or Phone Call.
Receiving a Call:
When the Alarm calls the key-holders, there is the choice to:
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and do nothing (the alarm will contact the other key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press # on your telephone (this will disarm the PIR and prevent it from calling further key-holders).
- Listen to your pre-recorded message and press * on your telephone (this will turn the siren off, prevent it from calling further key-holders, but keep the PIR fully armed (ready for further activations).
There is a built in 130 Decibel Siren on the Alarm, this can be silenced for customers wanting a silent alarm. If silenced the Alarm will still activate any other PIR's or Sirens which have been learned into the same wireless network, this gives you the benefit of activating as many Sirens as you wish without drawing attention to the UltraPIR.
The Sirens are designed to activate 30 seconds after the PIR has triggered, this creates a double effect for the Intruder.
You can learn other Detectors & Sirens into the same wireless network making it a very versatile Alarm System, these can be in the same or totally separate building within 100 metres of each other. The options include:
- Battery Powered Wireless Internal Siren.
- Solar or Battery Powered External Wireless Siren.
- Battery Powered BT PIR Alarms (with built in 130 decibel sirens).
- Wireless Magnetic Door Contact (no siren).
- Additional Battery UltraPIR Alarms (without inserting a SIM Card).
- Additional Mains Powered UltraPIR Alarms (without inserting a SIM Card).
- Battery Powered Wireless Ceiling PIR's.
The Alarm system has a 30 second exit delay (plenty of time to leave the building and lock up) and a 5 second entry delay (normally disarmed from outside the building before entering). The PIR has a 10 metre distance, 120 degrees horizontal & 90 degrees vertical detection pattern.
It is very easy to program using the built in keypad inside the PIR, please see videos attached.
The Alarm will send you a Text Message if the Batteries are getting low (this can be turned off).
We are using the latest 3G UltraPIR with this Alarm System, this device uses the more up to date mobile phone technology.
Arming & Disarming:
The system is armed by using the Remote Control (supplied) from up to 100 metres away, up to nine additional Remote Controls can be added, part number 007-0240.
Although the Alarm is powered by battery, it is possible to use a 3-pin plug in transformer for applications with easy access to a power supply, the batteries would still be used which would act as a battery back up.
This is really a very good alarm system that can be used in so many applications and all at a very good price, if you need advice on choosing a system to suit you, please contact us for Friendly, No Obligation Advice !!
We do offer the Roaming (M2M) SIM Cards for use in these Alarms to make the complete purchase easier, full details of these can be found (HERE). The Alarm however will work with most other SIM Cards (depending on your location and network coverage) with PAYG or Contract although some customers have experienced problems with the network '3' which we would recommend avoiding. Please contact us for advice if required.
- Power supplyWireless
- Type of detectorAnimal
- ManoMano ReferenceME19522940