Unistrand's A3B9841LSZHGR Belden Equivalent cable is a 24 AWG low-capacitance cable with a high level of screening. It provides interference free, high-speed data transmission suitable for RS485 applications.
Its Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) composition is ideal for installations where fire, smoke emissions and toxic fumes could create a potential risk to life and equipment.
- No. of pairs: 1
- Conductor: class 2 stranded tinned copper conductor
- Inner sheath: PE (polyethylene)
- Screen: aluminium polyester foil
- Drain wire: tinned copper
- Braid: TCWB (Tinned Copper Wire Braid)
- Sheath: LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)
- Voltage rating: 300V
- Temperature rating: fixed: -20°C to +70°C
- Core identification: pair 1: blue/white, white/blue
- Sheath colour: grey
- Supplied on 100m reels
- Unistrand type: A3B9841LSZHGR
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.