- Specialised tools
- Welding and soldering tools and safety equipment
- Plasma cutter
- Varan Motors - var-cut50PILOT Portable Plasma
Varan Motors - var-cut50PILOT Portable Plasma Cutter 50A CUT-50 Inverter + manometer + function ARC PILOT
100% secure payment by debit or credit card
Receive your order between 10/1/2020 and 10/5/2020
Delivery from £15.00
Delivery to British Isles (shipping may be restricted to mainland UK)
Sold by BCIE
Plasma Cutter Varan CUT50 Inverter Portable with ARC PILOT, 10 to 50 Amps + accessories
A 230Volts outlet and compressed air are enough to use the cutter.
- This plasma cutter is compact, lightweight and precise (1mm cutting width)
- It has Inverter technology that guarantees quality cutting for Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Aluminum, Copper (up to 10mm), guaranteed cutting quality up to 8mm, power 50 Amps.
- Ideal for maintenance work and in particular car body.
- ARC PILOT FUNCTION: This is a high-frequency boost, the generator will create a low-intensity arc by applying a high voltage (+/- 1000V) to a very high frequency (+/- 1 000 000Hz) between Electrode and the workpiece. The ionization between part and electrode will allow the creation of a welding arc of high intensity despite a modest voltage (about 20-30v). The cutting can start without contact with the metal part.
- The Varan Cutter Plasma Cut-50 with Pilot Arc
- One Torch SG-55 with 4 meters cable
- A ground clamp with 3 meters of cable
- The 2m hose
Technical characteristics :
- Power supply: 220V (+/- 10%)
- No load voltage: 200V
- Switching Current: 10-50A
- Working cycle: 60% to 50A - 100% to 40A
- Current Rating: 15 - 50A
- Air pressure 0.2 - 8 bar
- Working pressure: 4bar
- Cutting thickness (max.): From 13 to 14 mm
- Insulation: Category F
- Protection: IP21 S
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: 390 x 165 x 265 mm
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Electrical socket type C, E or F.
- ManoMano ReferenceME216589
- Warranty2 years (private use only) / 6 months (professional use or similar)