1.BRING BACK GOOD STYLE: Don't let good looking furniture be a thing of the past-reinvent your home with a charming, mid-century bookcase by VASAGLE; with sleek lines and clean white colour, it also brings a refreshing feeling to your home
2.STORE WHAT YOU NEED: This bookcase features 2 tall shelving and a storage cabinet to hold your favorite books, games, and decorations; the simple push-to-open doors let you say goodbye to unnecessary door handles and grab your belongings with ease!
3.QUALITY ISN'T LOST: The canted legs of this bookshelf are solid rubberwood supported by both screws and wooden pegs for extra stability; with the durable particleboard frame, this storage cabinet supports up to 50 kg
4.SAFETY FOR YOU AND YOUR HOME: We want only the best for you and your home; we've included bottom pads for the legs to avoid scratching the floor as well as anti-toppling hardware to prevent this bookcase from accidentally tipping over
5.100% SATISFACTION : VASAGLE provides you with professional customer service both before and after your purchase; don’t wait any longer, order this bookshelf for your home today!
Mid-Century Modern Style
There's a reason why mid-century modern style furniture is popular-it looks good just about anywhere. This bookcase can go with an eclectic style of furniture in your living room, study, office or more. Featuring 2 shelving areas and 2 easy, push-to-open doors revealing even more storage, you can grab your books with ease.
Our bookshelf is made with E1 grade particleboard and is capable of supporting up to 50 kg. This is perfect for supporting your favorite books, games, plants, decorations and more. Our canted legs, a signature of mid-century furniture, are made with solid rubberwood for even more stability.
If you like this bookcase by VASAGLE, be sure to match it up with others in the series!
- Colour: White
- Material: CARB E1 Particleboard, Solid Wood Feet
- Product Size: 60 x 30 x 120 cm (L x W x H)
- Product Weight: 16.8 kg
- Max. Static Load Capacity: 50 kg
- 1 x Storage Cabinet
- 1 x Instructions (EN, DE, FR, ES, IT)
- The item could not be delivered to the following areas, such as Channel Islands, Isle of Man etc. Thanks for your comprehension.
- Keep children away from sharp edges to avoid injury.
- Do not drag the cabinet on the floor; lift it up to move it.
- Do not press on the cabinet doors too hard.
- Children should only use the bookcase with adult supervision.