VELUX Original Duo Blackout Blind (DFD), UK04, Beige/White
Out of stockView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Sold by: Itzala Roof Blinds
- No tape measure required. For the right size, find the window code reference located at the top of the open VELUX roof window
- Compatible with VELUX window types: GGL, GGU, GPL combined with the following size code: UK04*
- *Not compatible with the VELUX window size: U04
- Two blinds in one, a classic VELUX blackout blind and a semi-opaque pleated blind
- Blackout effect at any time and a diffusion of natural light all day
- No DIY expertise or drilling required - quick and easy to install with simple instructions
- 3 year guarantee on VELUX Duo Blackout Blinds
Two blinds in one
The combination of the blackout blind and pleated blind allows you to adjust the amount of incoming natural light. The pleated blind is attached to the bottom of the blackout blind on the same layer and folds together easily.
Blackout effect at any time and a diffusion of natural light all day
The high-quality fabric offers complete blackout at any time of the day whilst the pleated blind allows you to adjust incoming light to create a relaxed atmosphere.
Manually operated with control bar
The manually operated duo blind with control bar is well suited for roof windows within reach. The blind can be operated by pulling down the control bar. The aluminum shaped handle bar and side channels enables the blind to be opened and closed seamlessly and can hold in any position on the window.
Easy to install in minutes
The VELUX duo blinds can be fitted in minutes. There is no need for drilling or trimming. Simply click the top of the VELUX blind into the brackets on the VELUX window and mount the side rails. For more information, simply follow the manual included in the package.
How to identify your VELUX skylight roof windowFind out, whether this item fits your window:
Locate the ID plate
The window type and size can be found on the top of your window. This will be located on the right or left hand side of the window when it is open.
Note the type and size code
The appearance of the window type and size can look different depending on which model of VELUX roof window you have. There are different types of plates that are attached to any VELUX window. You can see a few examples of VELUX window reference plates below.
Find your product
Please select the line from the size drop-down next to the Add to basket button (at the top of this page) that contains your window size code.
- Brand VELUX
- Velux size code U04
- Kind Pleated blinds
- ManoMano Reference ME26607752
- SKU DFD UK04 4556S
About The Brand
For more than 75 years, the VELUX group has been a leader in the roof window market. With sales companies in 40 countries, it is a major player in the construction materials sector worldwide. It designs, produces and sells innovative solutions for healthier and brighter homes through a choice of roof windows, roller shutters, interior and exterior blinds. All are available in a wide range of sizes, finishes and colours.