VELUX Replacement Blackout Blind (DBL), 8, 808, U08, White
Out of stockView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Sold by: Itzala Roof Blinds
- No tape measure required. For the right size, find the window code reference located at the top of the open VELUX roof window
- Compatible with VELUX window types: GGL, GGU, GPL, GPU, GHL combined with one of the following size codes: 8, 808, U08
- *Not compatible with the VELUX window size: UK08
- A brand new cheaper option from VELUX, ideal for replacing old and worn blinds
- The blind will hold in any position making it possible to control the amount of daylight
- Offers almost complete darkness
- This is a manually operated blind well suited for VELUX roof windows within reach
- Ideal for bedrooms and childrens rooms
- Minimalist side rails, screws, fixings and installation instructions are all included
- No DIY expertise or drilling required - quick and easy to install with simple instructions
- 2 years guarantee
Ideal for replacement
Refresh the look and feel of your room by replacing old and worn blinds on your VELUX roof window. The VELUX replacement blackout blind is an ideal solution for those looking to redecorate, increase the comfort and usability of the home or simply upgrade from an old blind to a new one.
Tailored-made for VELUX roof windows ensuring the perfect fit. The blackout blind from VELUX offers an almost complete blackout effect. Ideal for bedrooms and children's rooms to ensure a good night's sleep.
Manually operated with control bar
This is a manually operated blind well suited for roof windows within reach. Stepless positioning allows the light to be easily controlled by the handle bar.
Please note that there is no rod pole available for the VELUX replacement blinds. In case the window is out of reach, genuine VELUX blinds (DKL) with VELUX Rod (ZCT 200K) are recommended.
If you're looking for a blind to fit a newer VELUX window produced after 2013 then we recommend the VELUX original DKL blackout blind.
How to identify your VELUX skylight roof windowFind out, whether this item fits your window:
Locate the ID plate
The window type and size can be found on the top of your window. This will be located on the right or left hand side of the window when it is open.
Note the type and size code
The appearance of the window type and size can look different depending on which model of VELUX roof window you have. There are different types of plates that are attached to any VELUX window. You can see a few examples of VELUX window reference plates below.
Find your product
Please select the line from the size drop-down next to the Add to basket button (at the top of this page) that contains your window size code.
- Brand VELUX
- Velux size code UK08
- Kind Light obscuring
- ManoMano Reference ME26836194
- SKU DBL U08 4288
About The Brand
For more than 75 years, the VELUX group has been a leader in the roof window market. With sales companies in 40 countries, it is a major player in the construction materials sector worldwide. It designs, produces and sells innovative solutions for healthier and brighter homes through a choice of roof windows, roller shutters, interior and exterior blinds. All are available in a wide range of sizes, finishes and colours.